Special- Signora 4: Desires

The next morning, you woke up feeling refreshed as you finally had a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep after almost a week. You sat up on the bed and stretched your body a little then looked around the room to search for Signora but she wasn't there, you stood up and went to the balcony and felt the warm rays of the morning sun along with the gentle cold breeze caress your face as you looked at the scenery in front of you. 

"Good morning, my tiger."

You looked back and saw Signora in front of the dressing table, wearing her headpiece and eye patch then applying her lipstick. You went inside the room again and replied back to her, she smiled and pecked your cheek then continued applying the rest of her makeup while you sat on the bedside.

"I was just about to wake you up, take a bath and get ready then come down for breakfast. We have to be at the palace at 9 am." 

You glanced at the clock which showed 8 am, you nodded then went inside the bathroom and took a shower then wore your clothes and came downstairs to the dining table. Signora was wearing all of her Harbinger clothes except the coat, she patted the chair beside her and you sat on it then the maids served breakfast and both of you started eating. 

After finishing breakfast she wore her coat and both of you boarded a carriage and reached the palace. Once again, while walking inside various people greeted her and gave you unfriendly looks, some agents whispering things amongst themselves as they saw you walk beside her. You walked through the lobby that seemed to go on forever then finally stopped in front of a door, she opened it and you were in a large open field now, assumingly the training area.

Some agents were seated on the ground, presumingly waiting for her. They stood up as soon as she walked closer to them and bowed then she started instructing them about certain things. You sat at the edge of the ground and looked around, there were various other agents training on their own and the area was quite lively, bustling with agents. As you looked around, you suddenly heard your name being spoken quietly to your right side and you went a bit closer to hear.

"Hey, that is her. The one Lady Signora seems to have taken a liking to...." said one female agent. 

"Seriously? That's the one? I was expecting someone more....noble and strong. She looks so weak and simple." said one male agent.

"Oi, you don't know her? She's the traveler from another world who helped Mondstadt and Liyue, she even defeated Lord Tartaglia in a match, she's surely very powerful. Word is she can use 3 elements altogether even without a vision." said a second female agent.

"3? Their intel isn't updated it seems..." you thought while being amused as they kept on talking about you and your relationship with Signora then suddenly she came towards them and glared at them.

"Did The Fatui recruit you to do this pathetic chatter and gossip? 50 laps around this field now!" 

"Y-Yes ma'am! We apologise!" they said in unison and bowed then started running around the field, you laughed lightly and she smirked then came and sat beside you. 

"That was quite harsh, they were only talking." you said with a slight chuckle.

"They won't listen if we don't use strict methods, being a Fatui agent shouldn't be taken lightly. It's a huge responsibility and an honor as well and each and every agent is required to uphold it." 

"I see, well most of them seem disciplined and responsible. I don't think you need to be too rough with them."

She smiled then went back to the agents she was training earlier, a few moments later Tartaglia came to the field and waved at you, you waved back at him and he also started training his agents. You stood up and walked around the field, taking in some fresh air and doing some light exercises then you saw a pair of agents sparring with each other. You observed the way they were fighting and saw some mistakes in their stances and techniques and decided to help them out.