Chapter 73- Escape

A few moments later after they went out suddenly some explosions were heard outside. Both of them went to the balcony and saw many clouds of smoke forming at various places around the city.

"Sara! Go there with some troops immediately." said Raiden and Sara went out and took around 50% of the Shogunate Army with her.

"I'll go and check the shrine." said Yae and ran off.

"Seal the castle gates, no one should be able to enter!" shouted Raiden at the shogunates left around the castle.

Raiden summoned her polearm and teleported inside your room.

"S-Shogun-sama what were those explosions just now...?"

"It seems help for you has finally arrived." she said while leisurely pacing around the room. 

"Help? Then those explosions were the doing of the Fatui....?" you pondered. 

A few moments later Fatui agents started coming inside the castle and attacked all the remaining shogunates and knocked them unconscious then gained control of the castle.

"Ara~ Looks like we didn't have to lead you here~" said Signora while standing at the window of your room.

"How efficient, you came here yourself. Our work was reduced~" said Childe while standing at the other window.

"Looks like we have a hostage here, let's get it done quickly~" said Scaramouche while standing at the entrance door.

"The Harbingers from Snezhnaya? Fine, I shall deliver judgment on you all." said Raiden and turned her polearm into a sword.

All 3 of them came inside and a fierce battle ensued between the 4 of them, Childe transformed into his delusion form while Signora and Scaramouche fought in their normal forms. Lightning flew around the room along with ice, thunders resonated in the whole castle. A few moments later Signora stood in front of one of your chains and Raiden was about to strike at her then she moved away at the right moment and Raiden struck at your chain causing it to break, the sound of it breaking resonated inside the whole room. Signora and Childe sneered seeing that and proceeded to keep on fighting.

"I see, so this was your intention all along." said Raiden.

Raiden started her domain expansion magic but Scaramouche interrupted her.

"We won't let you get away, Raiden Shogun~" said Scaramouche with a grin. 

You summoned your sword and started cutting on the other chain with it but it was very difficult to cut it this way, Raiden was proving difficult for even the 3 of them together and soon they all were lying on the ground in a defeated state.

"Hmph, did you all really think I will let you take my gnosis so easily? That gnosis is the proof of my eternity." said Raiden and started walking towards Signora who was lying on the ground panting and trying to recover her strength.

"I shall start with you." said Raiden while pointing her sword at Signora.

"No!" you thought while desperately cutting at the chain, "I need to help her!"

Suddenly an idea occurred to you, you pulled on the chain causing an electric current flow into it and your body returned a current as well. You endured the current while the chain heated up and you kept on cutting at it, you glanced at Raiden who had her sword above her head now ready to strike at Signora then just at the right moment the chain finally broke and you rushed in front of Signora and crossed swords with Raiden just as she struck it down.