Special- Signora 3: Euphony

Both of you went out of the palace and sat in a carriage to go to Signora's house, around 10 minutes later the carriage stopped in front of a medium-sized mansion and both of you exited the carriage and started walking in.

"Her Majesty gifted these mansions to all the Harbingers as gratitude, they are all situated around the palace so that in case of emergencies we can immediately aid each other. Childe doesn't stay at his mansion much, he prefers to be with his family." said Signora while walking in.

"I see, Her Majesty really is a kind soul as you stated. Earlier also, I was expecting her to be aggressive and cold-hearted but she was quite gentle and understanding."

"Oh, she can be aggressive in certain situations. She is an Archon and a ruler, after all. It's better to not get on her bad side, earlier the way you talked with her so firmly yet calmly pleased her a lot hence why she remained calm as well. I was very elated to see you like that too, nobody other than the Harbingers can maintain their composure in front of her and look her in the eyes while talking." she said and caressed your head gently.

"I-I see, I was actually quite nervous to meet her but I tried my best..."

"I know, my tiger. Your hand was shaking when we were walking in and I was a little worried but as I have said before, your best is more than enough~"

You smiled then reached the front door of the mansion which opened from inside and you were greeted by a maid who bowed to both of you and let you in, the inside of the mansion was decorated with various antiques that you had never seen before and you looked at it in astonishment with your eyes widened.

"I told you that you'll be astonished to see my house, didn't I?" said Signora with a slight chuckle.

"Y-Yes, I really am. It's very beautiful and classy..."

She chuckled more then came towards you and wrapped her arms around your neck, "Even more beautiful than the Jade Chamber?~"

"T-That's...an unfair comparison. I think both the places are beautiful in their own ways, I can't put one above the other...."

She giggled then kissed your cheek, "I know, my tiger. I was only joking, I won't make you choose between us this way~"

You smiled then she removed her hands from your neck and held your hand instead and started walking up the staircase, towards her room. She opened one door and you entered a sophisticated and well-kept room that smelled of roses and had a king-sized bed placed at one corner along with a dressing, cupboard and a study table at other corners and a balcony upfront.

Signora walked towards the dressing table and removed her headpiece then sat down on the bed and patted her lap, indicating you to come and sit. You blushed slightly then walked in, feeling shy, and sat down on her lap with your back towards her. She wrapped her arms around your waist and rested her head on your shoulder then sighed.

"Hah~ it feels good to be back home..."

"You must be tired from all the fighting and traveling. Not to mention, you couldn't sleep well at the ship either because of me...."

"I'm fine, my tiger. Routines like this are normal for me. I'm more worried about you, if you say that I couldn't sleep well then I'd say that you couldn't even begin to sleep at all."

"I-I'll be fine in a few days....I just need to divert my mind a little...."

"Don't be scared to admit it, anyone would be traumatized badly if they were in your place. I'm actually impressed to see how well you are holding yourself up and....I hate that I was in Inazuma too but didn't know about you until that day. If I had met you a few days before then none of those things would have happened...."