(18+ warning) Chapter 56- The Real Gifts II

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD (A BIT HARDCORE SO BEWARE)

Lisa and Signora smirked then came on top of you and kissed each of your cheeks and proceeded to kiss and lick on your neck as well, they gently bit and sucked on a few spots then Lisa moved her hand towards your clit and started rubbing it.

"Relax, cutie~ We'll make sure to take good care of you~" said Lisa.

"We won't let you sleep tonight, little tiger~" said Signora and proceeded to move her hand towards your slit and inserted a finger inside and started moving.

Jolts went up to your body as they both caressed your sensitive spots simultaneously, "O-Oh dear Archons....this is worse than what happened during Windblume...." you thought embarrassingly.

They looked at your expressions and quickly recognized the spots where you gave the best reactions then Lisa moved further down and started to lick your clit while Signora kept stroking your sweet spots and came up to your face and kissed you deeply, she licked your lips and inserted her tongue inside and swirled it with yours and kept kissing roughly.

"Ah~ Finally~ You have no idea how long I have waited for this, little tiger~"

At this time, Lisa inserted a finger inside your slit as well and started moving it.

"W-Wait you two....t-this is too much...." you said while panting in between which caused them to increase their pace even more and they came near your ears.

"Let it out, cutie~"

"Cum for us, little tiger~"

Both of them whispered in your ears together and just the sheer sensation of their voices resounding in your ears so closely combined with the way they moved their fingers sent shivers in your body and you finally came, you laid panting as your whole body pulsated then they took their fingers out and licked them while looking at you seductively. Now, Ningguang came behind you and held your face and caressed it.

"I said I'll let you two start first but I'm not going to simply sit idle the whole time~" she said then looked at you and stroked your hair. 

"Can you pleasure us together, my dear?~"

Both Lisa and Signora looked at you expectantly and waited for you to answer.

"I'll do my best." you replied with a smile.

"That's all we needed to hear, cutie~"

"Your best is more than enough, little tiger~"

They chuckled then Ningguang bent down and kissed you gently while Lisa and Signora positioned themselves on your hands then Ningguang parted her lips and moved forward placing your head between her thighs and gently sitting atop your mouth. 

"I'm not heavy, am I, my dear?~"

You shook your head sideways indicating a no, she laughed lightly then moved further down and her slit was directly on your lips now, you extended your fingers towards Lisa and Signora's slits and inserted one finger inside each of them and started rubbing and at the same time moved your tongue towards Ningguang's slit and started licking it, they moaned together while Lisa and Signora grinded on your finger guiding you towards their sensitive spots.

"Haah~ J-Just right there....cutie~" 

"Ahh~ Yes little tiger~ T-That's the place..." 

You focused on all 3 of them and noted their reactions profoundly making sure they are satisfied, after a while you increased your pace. You started sucking and licking intensely inside Ningguang and inserted another finger inside Lisa and Signora, they gasped loudly and moved their heads back.