(18+ warning) Chapter 95- Everlasting Night

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD (Uhm....guess the word count of this chapter. Hint: it's double the length of other chapters) ;)

Everyone had left and only you two remained inside the abode floating over Liyue Harbor, you stood at one corner and sighed in relief, as everything had gone well and everyone enjoyed then Ningguang came to your side.

"Looks like everyone enjoyed today, it turned out to be quite successful." you said to her.

She smiled then turned towards you and gripped your tie knot with her right hand while her left hand found its way on your coat's buttons and she unbuttoned them while gazing into your eyes with a smirk, "It did, now only one thing remains...." 

You blushed then she loosened your tie knot a little and started pulling you towards the room with your tie, she opened the door and you saw the room was dimly lit with just scented candles and the bed was covered with the red bedsheet Keqing had given and also with some Silk Flower petals. She pulled you in front of herself, making you stand at the bedside then she cupped your face and started kissing you gently, savoring your lips at first then she moved her hands from your face to your shoulders then down to your coat, she held it's break line and slid it down then threw it away in one corner of the room. 

She then loosened your tie completely and hurled it away as well then started unbuttoning your shirt, she pushed you down on the bed while unbuttoning and you crawled backwards, still locked into a passionate kiss with her as she opened all your buttons. She parted her lips from yours to gasp for breath then sat on your lap and slid your shirt off and tossed it in another corner then wrapped her arms around your neck.  

"You know, up until now I didn't particularly mind Ms Lisa and Harbinger Signora touching you lightly the way they do but today....I don't know what came over me, I couldn't see them touch you like that anymore. Even if it's just minor touches like hugs or pats....I don't want them....no....not just them....anyone except me....I don't want anyone except me touching you in any manner, you are mine....only mine."

You blushed when she said all that then smiled and wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her closer, "I know, I also want to touch you only. Even I can't stand the sight of anyone trying to get up close with you."

She held your arms which were wrapped around her waist and guided them upwards on her body, towards the straps of her gown. You gently took hold of them and slid them down from each side, slowly revealing her tempting features. Once the straps were out of her arms, she stood up on her knees and you grabbed the hemline of her gown and slid her dress upward and took it off then cast it aside to a corner. 

She chuckled then wrapped her arms around your neck and locked her eyes with yours, both of you gazed into each other's eyes and a feeling of lust came over you, her ruby red eyes looked more crimson than usual, even though the room was very lightly lit you could still tell she was turned on just from her eyes. The atmosphere of the room due to the faint lights and scented candles mixed with her perfume and a vague smell of wine from her lips made you feel intoxicated and you were turned on as well, your heart rate fastened as you felt this atmosphere growing stronger and you tightened your grip around her waist.

Without wasting more time, she pressed her lips on yours and started kissing you fervently, she sucked on both of your lips then licked your upper lick and slipped her tongue in. Both of you fought for dominance as your tongues engaged with each other but she was more potent, she took the lead by gently biting on your tongue which made you pull back with a soft squeal but she immediately came in again, taking you by surprise. She kissed more deeply and passionately than before, both of you moaning into the kiss then she finally parted after a while to gasp for breath, a string of saliva connecting your lips as you both looked at each other while panting.