Chapter 25- Drunk in Love

As soon as you reached the room, she pinned you against the wall and held your chin up.

"W-What is it?" you looked in surprise.

"You were awfully close to Keqing today. Both of you were whispering something to each other all the time, even before leaving." she said in a drunk voice which sounded cute to you.

You laughed out which made her more annoyed, she pulled you and pinned you on the bed now, childishly glaring at you.

"Don't you dare laugh!"

"Is this what Keqing told me to be careful about? This is rather cute." you pondered and giggled more.

"Not taking me seriously, are you? Just you wait." she said and got off you then went out of the room.

You sat up and waited for her to come back, after a few minutes she came back with a wine bottle and a glass in hand and kept it on the bedside table.

"Wait, are you going to drink more?" you asked bewildered.

"You bet I am." she said and poured out the wine.

"And you are going to drink with me this time." she took a sip then came towards you.

"I'm not su-"

Before you could finish you felt her lips on yours, she sat on your lap facing you. Along with her lips, you also tasted something else, something sweet. You realized she put the wine inside your mouth from hers, she swirled her tongue with yours and made you drink the wine this way. 

She parted her lips and you coughed a little, the wine didn't taste as bad as you thought. She took another sip then kissed you again, giving you more wine. She made you drink the entire glass this way. After finishing you looked at her sluggishly, slightly drunk then she smirked and pushed you on the bed gently.

"I think THIS is what Keqing meant...I should have been careful..." you thought as she looked at you with lust-filled eyes.

"Now will you take me seriously, my dear?~"

You frowned at her then looked away.

"Well, what about you? You were surrounded by so many men all the time as well. I saw some of them trying to get up close with you..." you pouted.

She looked at you wide-eyed then came closer to your ear.

"Hmm~ I didn't know you could get jealous as well~"

"Of course I can!" you said while looking away.

"Now now~ we can't have that~"

She licked your ear and nibbled on the lobe lightly. She held your face and swayed it towards herself then kissed you gently. After the kiss, she sat up on your waist and made you sit up as well. She removed your coat and unbuttoned the first two buttons of your shirt, she hugged you and moved your hands towards the zipper on her back. 

You blushed at her indication, you hesitated for a moment then proceeded to zip it down slowly. She slid down the dress till her chest then pushed you back down again and hovered above you, her eyes burning with passion while she licked her lips looking at you.

"I can't hold back anymore~" she said and got closer to your neck, breathing on it lightly.

"Oh no....I'm in trouble..." you thought and flinched as her warm breath touched your skin.

She started licking and gently sucking some spots on your neck for a while, then she bit hard on your collarbone and kissed that spot afterwards. She planted kisses on your neck and moved up to your face while doing that, covering your entire face with kisses before licking your lips and kissing them intensely. She slipped her tongue in, her mouth still lingered with the taste of the wine and your head started to get fuzzy.