I smile and turn off my phone.

...

I walk to my building and beside the door Miranda is talking to a blonde glasses-wearer girl.

I smile at them and Miranda shakes her head looking at me, the girl walks inside the classroom and Miranda takes my arm so I stop walking to my desk.

"We need to talk Lin,"

"About what?" I ask her.

"This," she checks side to side anyone is seeing us and she takes out a newspaper.

There's a picture, a very big picture where you can see backwards Harry placing his hand on my cheek, it looks like he is kissing me but he's actually not and I know he is not.

Then two other pictures over them, one where I am ice skating with Carter and another one of Harry and an American blonde girl walking inside a hotel.

"Read the caption," she insists.

"Are Linda and Harry playing Bachelor?" I read.

This is just not happening, this is a local newspaper and of course everyone saw it and everyone hates on us right now. I'm not even mad with myself for hanging out with Carter or Harry, nor angry for Harry sleeping with that girl and then hooking up with me but the fact that this is ruining our reputations.

"And if you read the article it says you have been cheating on him with Carter for so long and now he accepts it, I don't even know what this means or why you were shopping with your ex but this is serious business,"

"Ugh," I rest my head on the wall. "I'll tell you everything that happened..."

And there's when I start, telling her everything from the moment Carter came to my house when I arrived from the concert to three hours ago when I left Harry sleeping in my home. She just nods and frowns all over the story while I speak and speak because my teacher didn't make it today.

"I can't believe it," she shakes her head, "why don't you guys just come back together already?"

"It's the second time we break up and the first one wasn't so serious like this one. We've been away for three months almost four and... I'm just afraid if something happens again we go back to the cycle where we fight and fight for everyone and everything. I still want to be with him but I don't know what he thinks about it,"

"But you guys are in love; you just can't compare your first days together to now Linda,"

"I know but I still don't want to be with him even if I love him so much Min, I don't know if it makes sense but I love it how we are right now... being together with no conditions or problems,"

"So you are together?"

"I don't mean together of a couple but like friends and talking..."

"Do you think he feels like you do?"

"Probably... he didn't try anything yesterday, not even to wrap his arm around my shoulders or something... not even a flirty comment so it takes us to a yes, he likes it this way,"

We enter to the cafeteria just to sit there, three girls are listening to BBC Radio 1 and I hear Harry's voice through the Beats.

"Start scrolling!" Nick Grimshaw laughs. "Stop,"

"Niall, it's Niall," Harry speaks.

"Call him and tell him something about your curls,"

The girls look at me and roll their eyes almost out of their orbits so we sit not so far from there but not so close, I want to hear the little interview Nick is doing to Harry.