597

Rong Si took Su Jiu all the way to a shopping mall near the square, took the elevator to the top floor, and Rong Si took her to the terrace outside one of the exits.

Su Jiu was pleasantly surprised to find that from this angle, she can see the square and the fountain pool in its entirety! Su Jiu happily looked at the young boy beside her, "Brother, this position is really good."

Seeing her smile, Rong Si also became happy.

This feeling of doing something for her and making her happy is really good, and his mood will be even better than when he won the first place.

It didn't take long for the musical fountain to begin.

Su Jiu widened her eyes and watched the water splash up and down with the music, spinning and dancing, and the surrounding lights changed colors. It was still very ornamental, and the crowd over there continued to cheer.

She was looking at the fountain, but Rong Si was looking at her. The bright light fell on her white little face, reflected in her clear eyes, like twinkling stars, which made him see an angel unconsciously...

From the perspective of others, two superbly handsome boy and girl standing together are really eye-catching and beautiful. No matter how you look at them, they are both a golden boy and girl, a natural pair.

However, in the eyes of Su Shengjing, that's not the case.

When the girl is with other little boys, the more attractive and beautiful, the more crisis he feels and the more unhappy.

But, looking at the girl's happy look, he couldn't dissipate her, so he could only acquiesce in jealousy.

Song Wanqiu was right next to him. Seeing him always staring at the two children, especially when he saw A Si, his eyes were slightly narrowed, as if he was a little unhappy, and she immediately knew what he was thinking.

She chuckled softly and spoke for her son: "Daddy Xiaojiu, what kind of child A Si is, I am the mother who knows best. For him, you can rest assured. He cares more about Xiaojiu than in your imagination, he will never be bad to the little wine, or have any bad thoughts."

Su Shengjing recovered, his mind was seen through, he was a little embarrassed, "I know that he is a very good boy, and I know that he will not bully little wine. But... Maybe I care too much about the little wine, seeing her be with boys together, I feel that my girl will be robbed, which has always been the case until now."

What's more, Xiaojiu grew up day by day, and soon became a big girl. At that time, his sense of crisis will only become stronger!

Song Wanqiu's smile deepened, "Understandable. If Xiaojiu were my daughter, I would always worry that she would be abducted by boys."

Su Shengjing wanted to say, 'It's okay if you know it, but why not let your son keep a little distance from my daughter?'

He coughed a little embarrassedly, "That is, so when she grows up, I may not allow her to have too much contact with boys. Ten-year-olds tend to fall in love early, and I can't get used to this."

Song Wanqiu laughed again, "Yes, it should be."

She also said nice things, what will happen in the future depends on A Si's good fortune.

If he and Xiaojiu really have fate, no matter how much obstruction, they will go together.

The melodious and nice music was still thinking about in the fountain square. Looking at the ups and downs of the fountain, the water splashing and falling continuously, Rong Si suddenly lowered his eyes, and his thin lips tightened slightly.

Seeing something wrong with him, Su Jiu immediately asked: "Brother, what's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"