412

The woman was strapped to a chair and couldn't move, her mouth was sealed with tape.

As soon as she saw Su Shengjing and Su Jiu coming in, she was so excited that she uttered a loud voice, her eyes staring as big as copper bells, as if she was accusing them of something.

The whole person's hair is messy and looks a little embarrassed.

The bodyguard tore off the tape on her mouth, and the woman immediately stared at Su Shengjing angrily, shouting; "Su Shengjing, it turns out that you are in a gang with this man, did you collude to play me? It's really mean! Also! Yes, what do you mean by tying me here? This is an illegal imprisonment! Do you know it!"

Su Jiu looked at her with a look of mental retardation.

Does this woman know what she did?

The wicked sued first!

Su Shengjing sat down on the sofa opposite her, calmly looking at her coldly, "Shall we play you? Do you think you are innocent?"

"I..." The woman choked, feeling a little guilty about what she was doing.

But she chose not to admit, "What did I do? What did I do to you? Didn't you tie me here? Su Shengjing, if you don't let me go, my family will definitely look for me, maybe the police I just came here to see how you explain it!"

Su Shengjing didn't want to talk about it with her, and asked coldly, "Let's talk about it, who sent you here?"

The woman's eyes flashed and she became even more guilty, deliberately pretending to be stupid, "Who sent me here? No one!"

"Heh, don't you say it?" Su Shengjing squinted dangerously, "If you don't want me to sue you and put you in jail, you'd better explain it honestly."

"Go to jail? What are you kidding? I just told you a few words to go to jail? Who are you scaring?" The woman obviously didn't believe it, and she sneered.

The woman suddenly panicked, "Su Shengjing, are you threatening me? What kind of man are you? So mean?!"

"You are mean, and the person who instigated you is also mean, he is not considered a man!" Su Jiu couldn't help refuting.

Even if the woman hadn't explained it yet, in Su Jiu's heart, she had already assumed that Qin Feng was behind the scenes.

She found that since her father came back, Qin Feng had done nothing good. Either he was ridiculing her father, or he was against him, this time the incident was probably related to him.