541

"..." An Yuan tightened her lips. This is very tempting.

However, it is difficult for people like Xue Zhen to be trusted. Who knows, in the end, will she play tricks, turn her face and deny people?

She has to make two-handed preparations, but with the current situation, she can only temporarily promise her, and then find a way to find clues.

As she was thinking, the assistant walked in from outside the office and said to An Yuan, "Sister An Yuan, someone is looking for you outside."

Looking for her?

Wasn't it the greasy men that night?

An Yuan asked vigilantly: "Who?"

"Yes..." The assistant glanced at Xue Zhen cautiously, and then said, "Su Shengjing and his daughter."

An Yuan was taken aback, without seeing Xue Zhen's reaction, she followed the assistant and walked out.

Xue Zhen rolled her eyes.

It's a ghost, Su Shengjing looks a little more handsome, is it worthy of An Yuan to keep thinking about?

An Yuan walked out of the office, and she saw the big and small waiting in the lounge opposite.

"Pretty sister!" Seeing her, the little girl immediately ran towards her, hugged her legs, raised her white and tender face to look at her, "Sister, how are you? Xiaojiu is so worried about you."

An Yuan looked down at her, her heart suddenly turned back and forth.

Her child is four years old, isn’t that as old as the little wine?

She had never seen him, never heard him call mother. Every time Xiaojiu calls Su Shengjing's father, she is very envious.

In an instant, An Yuan felt a strong sorrow, and her eyes quickly blurred.

Seeing that the eyes of the great beauty were suddenly filled with tears, as if they were about to fall in the blink of an eye, Su Jiu was stunned and hurriedly asked: "Sister, why are you crying?"

She doesn't know why, seeing the big beauty like this, her heart suddenly feels very uncomfortable.

An Yuan hurriedly raised her head to prevent the tears from falling, and then looked at her again, and said with a strong smile: "It's nothing, I'm just... thinking of something unhappy."

The little girl blinked her eyes and beckoned her little hand, "Sister, you lean closer."

An Yuan didn't know what she was going to do. She bent down as she said, and the little girl stretched out her hand to wipe the tears from the corner of her eyes, "Sister doesn't cry. If you are unhappy, just think of something happy!" "

The voice of milk made An Yuan's heart warm and sour, but it was not easy to show it. She could only hold her small hand, and said with red eyes, "Okay, thank you, Xiaojiu."

Su Shengjing stood aside, watching her carefully, feeling that her eyes were not quite right when she looked at Xiao Jiu, as if she was gentler than before. It gave him an illusion, as if she was the mother of Xiaojiu.

At this time, Xue Zhen also came out of the office. She stood at the door squinting at An Yuan, and said with a cold face: "Xiaoyuan, what are you doing? I picked up an advertisement for you. Don't waste time on some unimportant people. Come back."

After speaking, she gave Su Jiu a vicious look.

Su Jiu stared back unwillingly.

Humph, old witch, who is afraid of whom?

An Yuan was very reluctant, and she looked at Su Jiu for a long time before touching her head, and she said reluctantly, "Little Jiu, sister is going to work. You can go back with your father first. I'll play with you when I'm free."

Su Jiu asked curiously, "Sister, didn't you terminate the contract with her? Why do you want to talk to her about work?"

An Yuan lowered her eyes, twitched the corners of her mouth, and smiled bitterly, "The contract has not been terminated."