431

In the lounge at this time, Su Shengjing collapsed on the sofa, his whole body seemed very weak.

He stared at the woman in front of him angrily, his breathing became hurried because of his extreme anger, "Who asked you to come?!"

"You don't need to care who asked me to come, I just collect money to do things, I'm sorry." This woman is of the same type as the previous woman, with heavy makeup on her face and a very strong perfume smell on her body.

Su Shengjing felt pungent and wanted to vomit.

He patiently asked, "So, what are you going to do?"

"Of course it makes you comfortable~" The woman lifted her red lips, smiled seductively, and then approached him, and her red nail polished fingers landed on his buttons...

Su Shengjing knew what she was going to do immediately, and sneered in his heart. The anger on his face disappeared, and his tone became calm, terribly calm, "Did Qin Feng let you come?"

The woman paused and looked at him in astonishment.

Such an expression meant yes.

Su Shengjing had the answer in his heart.

"I said you don't care who asked me to come, you just have to enjoy it~" The woman smiled and stretched out her hand to touch his face, her eyes stained with obsession.

She has to say that Su Shengjing after his comeback is really handsome. This angular face seems to be carefully crafted, it really deserves to be the former national school grass.

Even if he is going to be confused soon, maybe he will disappear from the public's sight again, but it is worth it to be able to come with such a superb man of good looks and body once.

Maybe he is desperate afterwards, she can consider raising him.

Su Shengjing looked at her hand in disgust, his eyes suddenly drenched, and then he strangled her wrist fiercely!

"Ah!" The woman screamed out of pain, and her tears almost came out.

"Enjoy?" Su Shengjing sneered, "This kind of ‘good thing’, it’s better for you to let a big star like Qin Feng come. I’m just a little star and I’m not blessed to accept it."

The woman stared at him in disbelief, "You...you..."

Didn't he drink that glass of juice?

It's reasonable to say that it can't use strength, but how can he have such a lot of energy now!

She felt that her wrist would be chopped off by him!

Su Shengjing did not let go, but twisted her wrist into a strange arc. The pain caused the tears of the woman to come down, "Su Shengjing, if you have something to say, you, you let me go first!"

Su Shengjing didn't hear it, and snorted coldly, "Do you think I can still follow your way?"

When he got out of the car, seeing Qin Feng also coming, he became vigilant.

He must be vigilant, it is difficult to guarantee that Qin Feng will not play any tricks.

After entering the banquet hall, a waiter walked over and handed him and the little dumpling a glass of juice. He also felt that something was wrong.

Then he observed carefully and found that the other waiters did not take the initiative to deliver drinks to the guests, but the guests beckoned and would give them if needed.

He had to suspect that there was a problem with this juice.

Realizing that if Qin Feng had to calculate, he would inevitably observe in secret. So, he planned to use his plan, pretending to drank two sips of juice, but did not swallow it, but turned around and went to the bathroom to throw up all the juice.

Later, when Xiaojiu was eating dessert, he deliberately put his juice next to the glass of juice that Xiaojiu placed on the table.