444

He asked curiously: "What is the baby's dream?"

Xiao Jiu replied without even thinking, "Xiao Jiu's dream is, I hope my father can realize his dream!"

She hopes that her Dad can really stand on the top again, shine brilliantly, and regain everything he has lost. Then she will have completed her merits and can be a salted fish with peace of mind!

What a great dream.

"Stupid girl." Su Shengjing's throat rolled down, and suddenly he couldn't speak.

It was very quiet at night, the wall clock on the wall ticked gently, and time passed by every minute and every second. Su Shengjing suddenly hoped that time could stop at this moment, or walk a little slower, so that he could talk more with the little dumplings. Spend time together.

Because he knows that when he gets busy, he will often not see the little dumpling for a period of time, and she will grow up quietly without knowing it.

As long as he thinks that he may not be able to accompany Xiaojiu at all times and witness her growth, Su Shengjing feels as if he has lost 100 million!

He couldn't help but hug her tightly, and Su Jiu nestled in his arms, found a comfortable position, and slowly closed her eyes like this.

She really likes this dad. If she can, she hopes that she will not grow up and be able to stay by her father's side...

Qin Feng finally came out of the police station after fifteen days of detention.

The company and the advertising party immediately terminated the contract with him. After he paid more than 30 million liquidated damages, he disappeared from the public's sight as if he had evaporated from the world.

Many paparazzi wanted to follow him secretly to shoot him, but they couldn't find him. But whoever it was, after something like that happened, there was no face to appear in the public.

And even if he wanted to appear, the Li Group would not agree.

That night his video happened when Li Mohan’s father took the stage to speak. It was like sweeping his face. He was quite annoyed. He clearly stipulated all brands and film and television companies under Li’s family, as long as there are any advertisements for film and television dramas. They don't have to think about Qin Feng when they shoot.

Other companies in the industry, as long as they are smart, will naturally not oppose the Li Group. Therefore, Qin Feng is out of play.

Qin Feng disappeared in this way, and became a post-dinner conversation in the inner and outer circles. Many people felt sorry for him.

Originally, he was a young man with a bright future. Why couldn't he think about it so much. It was really embarrassing to ruin his future in vain.

They don't know if he can turn over and be a salted fish like Su Shengjing in the future?

And Su Shengjing really became busy. In just half a month, he shot two commercials, a new drama was also filmed, and several variety shows invited him to record.

Su Shengjing once again felt that he had returned to a few years ago, and it was a glorious moment.

Soon, it was the Chinese New Year.

Su Shengjing was originally invited to attend a party, which was also a good opportunity to gain popularity, but he decisively refused. This is the first Chinese New Year with Xiao Jiu, and he can't miss it in anyway.

On New Year's Eve, although it was snowing, the whole city was lit up with lights and beaming everywhere. There are not many pedestrians and cars on the street, and most of them go home to spend the holidays with their families.

The kindergarten and school have been closed for a long time, and the dessert shop where Song Wanqiu is also closed several days in advance. Su Shengjing has been busy these days, so she volunteered that she could help him take care of the little wine.