551

(Last chapter had a missing part.)

Her sister had a child and was robbed?

Su Jiu's mind was suddenly filled up the love-hate entanglement between the female celebrity and the domineering president.

If so, then the beauty is really miserable!

And it is very likely to be true. After all, she has been reluctant to reveal a little bit before. Recently, she has lost so much weight. 80% of it is because of the child...

She doesn’t know how the big beauty’s child looks like. It must be very cute and beautiful, right?

What made her and everyone else never expect was that An Yuan actually posted several photos on Weibo one night, all of them were pregnant photos sent to her by Xue Zhen without exception!

She also sent a paragraph: [Unexpectedly, I actually gave birth to a child without knowing it, but I didn't have any news from him, and I had never seen him in person. For the first time I feel that life is so ridiculous. I want to see a child, even if one side is good. Almighty netizens, please help me, okay? Who can provide valuable clues, one hundred thousand remuneration. Find a child, a million, please! 】

As soon as this Weibo was posted, the entire network exploded. It was like a heavy bomb. The bomb was thrown down, and there was a sensation inside and outside the circle.

Various media accounts were forwarded one after another in the first time, fighting for speed. In just five minutes, this Weibo was ranked first in the hot search. Ten minutes later, Weibo was paralyzed!

The system was under emergency maintenance, and it returned to normal after about half an hour.

The number of comments on An Yuan’s Weibo has grown at a terrifying rate, reaching 100,000, 200,000, 300,000 in a short time...

Most of the comments expressed extremely shocked and unthinkable, [F*ck! Which dog man bullied my Xiaoyuan! Come out and die! 】

【? ? ? Isn't this the plot of the master essay I'm watching? The heroine was robbed of the child when she gave birth, but she didn’t know that the child was taken away! 】

[The goddess actually gave birth to a child, Ye Qingjie! QAQ】

[I have always felt that no man can be worthy of my goddess, but she actually has a dog, I really cried! 】

【I'm furious! Which dog man, get out for me, the goddess must have been deceived by him! 】

[Are beautiful minds simple? Why did you give birth to a child inexplicably without knowing it? What happened, is it my 2G network? 】

[I thought she was an innocent lady, but that's all. 】

Various voices appeared on the Internet, including yin and yang weird irony and even insults, but An Yuan didn't care. She sat in front of the computer, looking through the private messages and comments, trying to find valuable news.

Xue Zhen was also stunned. She suspected that she was dazzled. Otherwise, how could she have seen An Yuan posting those photos online.

That is obviously she kept in charge of her!

Everything was suddenly disrupted, and Xue Zhen was a little at a loss. Could it be that she had really forced An Yuan to be so tight these days that she broke the jar?

For the sake of the child, she don't even care about the future?!

Asking netizens to help her find a child, An Yuan is definitely the first one ever!

No wonder she said when she talked to her before, that she would figure out her own way. Is this her way? It is very risky and somewhat stupid to bet on her own future. After all, if she still fails to find the child in the end, she will lose her career and lose her fans?

The entire brokerage company was in a mess. The senior leaders asked Xue Zhen what was going on. Who sent the photos to An Yuan? As a broker, Xue Zhen was speechless and could not say anything. Repeatedly denied.