443

"Why?" Su Shengjing was a little surprised.

He wanted to sleep with Xiao Jiu before, and he was worried about leaving her alone. But Xiao Jiu said that she was an older child, and she was not afraid of the dark. If she wanted to sleep alone, he would leave her alone.

Why is she sleeping with him now?

Xiao Jiu climbed onto the bed, threw herself into his arms, and raised her head from his chest. Her big eyes were as clear and agile as a deer. "Because, because Xiaojiu thinks that Dad will be very busy and busy in the future, and he wouldn't have time to spend time with me. So, I want to spend more time with Dad."

After this time, Dad’s enthusiasm has reached a peak, and his image has been slowly reversed, and there will be many advertisements or TV dramas and movies to find him, and he will definitely be very busy. He won't have so much time with her as he does now.

However, she is happy for her father!

Hearing her words, Su Shengjing was startled.

His heart suddenly felt astringent.

Yes, he is completely hot now, red, this should be attributed to the little dumpling. However, with the upcoming work, he must have no time to accompany her.

Su Shengjing suddenly thought of Han Siye, that little bastard, the relationship with Han Xiao has always been the same, and the father and son are not close.

He didn't want his relationship with Xiaojiu to become like that.

Looking at the daughter in his arms, Su Shengjing suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. Sure enough, success always has to be paid with some price, it is impossible to be perfect in all aspects.

He hugged the little dumpling on his lap, faced her, and tried to squeeze a smile, "Okay, sleep with father."

"Yeah~" Xiao Jiu nuzzled in his arms, and said with a chuckle, "Will Dad sleep soundly with me?"

Su Shengjing's smile deepened and touched her little head, "No, it's not just a good night's sleep. Since you appeared, Dad has changed everything. You are Dad's lucky god, do you know?"

As he said, his expression became serious, "Baby, Dad may be really busy, and spend less time with you. If you don’t like it, then Dad won’t take the job. Anyway, we are not short of money now. Now, Dad will take good care of you and watch you grow up."

If he had previously wanted to enter the entertainment circle, make a name for himself, and prove to the old man that he could do without him without the Su family.

But now, that desire seems to have become less intense. Because for him, the most important thing has changed.

This little dumpling that suddenly appeared in his life has become all of him. Everything he does is because of her, not for himself.

When Su Jiu heard it, she immediately shook her head, "Dad, I've grown up! You don't have to stick to your daughter all the time. Dad shouldn't forget his dreams because of Xiaojiu, just pursue it!"

She squeezed her small fist as she spoke, and she looked righteous.

Her words were childish and simple. However, it made Su Shengjing's heart warm and sour.

He squeezed the little dumpling's face and said with a smile: "You said you've grown up when you were only a few years old. Also, do you know what a dream is?"

"I know!" She nodded earnestly. "Aunt Dean said that dreams are what I want to achieve the most!"

Su Shengjing, "..."

This omnipotent Aunt Dean is really good at teaching and educating people.