529

He was planning to do this, but he wanted to see the misunderstood photos of An Yuan.

Maybe he can feast his eyes?

"Thank you, Brother Li." An Yuan smiled at him, quietly stretched a hand into her bag, and opened her cell phone.

Still recording, great.

She recorded what they said just now. While Brother Li scolded Xue Zhen, she took several photos.

Oh, Xue Zhen would threaten her with photos, wouldn't she?

She wants to treat her body in her own way.

Of course, these are not enough, she needs to have more bargaining chips to negotiate with Xue Zhen. She wants her to post all those photos to her, otherwise, the big deal will really come and die with her.

The waiter walked out silently, and at a glance, he saw Su Shengjing who was still waiting in the corridor. He took him to the corner of an inconspicuous staircase, handed him his mobile phone, and whispered: "What they said just now, I It's all recorded, you can listen to it."

He had only one feeling after listening, that is, the big stars are really miserable, they are already in the front line of the entertainment circle, and they will be threatened by the agent and controlled by her. What is this?

Su Shengjing took the call, and the screen showed an audio file. The little girl in his arms urged: "Dad, listen to the recording!"

There was a recording in Su Shengjing's phone, and the words in the private room just now were played out.

The more he listened, the darker his face became.

Su Jiu suddenly realized that An Yuan was threatened by her own agent. This is the trouble facing the big beauty, right?

She has a scandalous photo in Xue Zhen's hands. No wonder she is acting so wrong!

After hearing this, Su Shengjing couldn't help cursing, "Despicable and shameless!"

He admitted that An Yuan was popular with Xue Zhen and her team, but An Yuan has also made a lot of money for them in the past few years. Is Xue Zhen still not satisfied?

In order to renew the contract, to also fight.

Also, what disgusting thing is the "Brother Li" in the recording?

An Yuan is drinking with him and a few other men?

Su Shengjing knew that Xue Zhen must have forced her to come. Imagining the picture in the private room, his heart suddenly felt very upset, and wanted to punch people so that all the greasy men would get out.

Seeing her father paying the waiter, Su Jiu immediately asked: "Dad, shall we go in and take our beautiful sister?"

Anyway, the reason why the big beauty is wrong has been figured out. Since the big beauty doesn't like such occasions, she should leave earlier.

Since those big bosses can be big bosses, they are not fuel-efficient lamps after all. The big beauty is surrounded by them, just like a sheep breaking into a wolf pack. She doesn't know what will happen, but it must be dangerous.

In the private room, Brother Li glared at Xue Zhen who had completely fallen asleep, and turned his attention back to An Yuan, and said with a smile: "Xiaoyuan, what is Xue Zhen, you don't need to care about her. From now on, you come to my agency, I will cover you!"