474

"As soon as she went out, she was followed by someone to take her back. She could only run, and those people would chase her vigorously. Because the old man said that she could not be allowed to return home."

Su Jiu choked, Su Guobang is too unkind, right?

He must have been sending someone to monitor the so-called illegitimate daughter, even if she returned to China to celebrate his brother's birthday.

Excessive!

"Just as she ran away, a car on the road happened to run out of control and rushed into the road. It ran into her at once. When she was sent to the hospital, she was hopeless... She was only fourteen years old when she died, and she was a child. She doesn’t even have a boy she likes. She always tells me that she likes her brother the most."

"But, she just died like that... The old man refused to let me see her and locked me up. So, I didn't even see her for the last time..." Su Shengjing said, his voice dropped. He closed his eyes heavily.

He seemed unwilling to think about it, so he didn't go on.

Su Jiu finally figured it out, no wonder the relationship between her father and Su Guobang was so bad, it turned out to be because of this!

In this way, Su Guobang is indeed too unkind. Moreover, he indirectly caused the accident of the illegitimate daughter.

If that weren't the case, she would have one more aunt now!

Seeing that Su Shengjing's whole person was shrouded in sorrow, Su Jiu was very distressed, so she hugged him and said, "Dad, don't be sad anymore. You still have a little wine, and the little wine will always be with you!"

Listening to the milky comfort of Xiao Jiu, Su Shengjing raised his reddish eyes, smiled and said, "Okay, the baby has been with Dad."

"Ok!"

Su Shengjing reached out and hugged her into his arms, and closed his eyes again.

A few years ago, because of this incident, he completely broke up with Su Guobang, gave up the opportunity to send to top universities in China, resolutely entered the entertainment circle, and became an entertainer. This made the old man angry. After all, he has always been trained as an heir, and now he became a star directly. What about the Su Group?

Is it necessary to hand over to others?

Moreover, after he entered the entertainment circle, unexpectedly by the old man, he quickly became popular, and he didn't even consider returning to Su's house. Although the old man was angry, he didn't take him seriously. He was worried that if he shot it, it would cause the father and son to break.

He didn't act again until Xiaojiu appeared.

He hadn't been able to protect his sister before. This time, he would definitely protect Xiao Jiu. Even if she was an illegitimate daughter in the eyes of the old man, he didn't need the Su family to recognize her identity, he would just admit it himself.

She is his daughter, this is the fact that the sky has not changed.

Thinking like this, Su Shengjing clenched his fingers.

"Dad..." The little girl raised her face from his arms and asked in a low voice, "I saw a big dog in that person's house before. Is it Dad and sister's?"

Speaking of the Satsuma, Su Shengjing became stiff and smiled bitterly: "Yes, she came to Su's family at the age of five, and I raised the dog with her. But then she was sent abroad and there was no way. Raised together, the dog missed her very much."

Raised at the age of five?

Su Jiu suddenly understood why Snowball was so excited when he saw her. Maybe it's because she is about the same age as its former owner, so it feels a bit familiar?

If something like this happened, if it were her, she would definitely hate the old man.

Su Jiu felt heavy, and asked, "Dad, will you not go home anymore?"

Su Shengjing looked down, gazing softly at the little dumpling in his arms, "That's not my home, this is it. This home has a little wine and dad, so that's enough."