589

When Su Jiu turned to look at the motorcycle, the car was about to drive in front of her. She subconsciously wanted to stand up, but found that she seemed to be frozen, and she couldn't make any reaction for a while!

The man was furious, "Go away! Are you deaf?!"

Just when the motorcycle was about to hit her, Su Jiu heard her father's panic cry. The next second, a person rushed over and hugged her and rolled to the side. Fell on the beach.

When the car passed by, a lot of sand was splashed, all of which spilled over here, and the man immediately stood up and blocked the sand for her.

So the sand didn't fall on her face, let alone her eyes, but some fell on her hair and body.

Su Jiu was still in shock, looking pale and looking at the person who was holding her in his arms. His exquisite and beautiful face was full of worries about her at this time, but also with a trace of shock, and his breathing was a little disordered.

Unsurprisingly, it was the little villain.

He was splashed with sand and a lot of hair, he slowed down, and quickly pulled her from the ground. The sand on the hair and body of the two of them fell awkwardly, making each other a little embarrassed.

"Baby!" Su Shengjing rushed over, pulled Su Jiu in front of him, and looked up and down nervously at her, "Baby, how are you, what's the matter? You scared Dad to death, don't you know!"

The motorcycle was driving so fast just now that he almost ran into her. At that moment, he felt his blood flow backwards, and his whole body was stunned!

Song Wanqiu also ran over here in a panic, sweeping away the sand on Rong Si's head, "A Si, are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Rong Si looked at Su Jiu and saw that she was obviously frightened. At this moment, his eyes were a little dazed. He tightened his lips and scanned the fallen motorcycle with calm eyes.

The man who was driving was getting out of the car with the help of a few people around him. He cursed and kicked the motorcycle.

Rong Si stretched out his hand, swept away the sand on his shoulders for Su Jiu, and said softly, "It's okay."

Su Jiu recovered, and her heart was beating wildly.

If it wasn't for the little villain to rush over in time, maybe she would be hit by the motorcycle, and the consequences would be disastrous!

Seeing the girl's dumbstruck expression, Su Shengjing hugged her in distress, touched her head and comforted, "Baby, it's okay, don't be afraid."

Su Jiu nodded in his arms, "Well... thank you for saving me, brother, otherwise it would be miserable."

Su Shengjing looked at Rong Si on the side, moved his thin lips, said "Thank you", then let go of Su Jiu, and strode towards the man with a sullen face.

When he walked in front of him, he roared angrily: "How the **** did you drive? I tell you, if my daughter was hit by a car just now, there will be two shortcomings, I will let you die!"

The man knew he was wrong, and when he glanced at the Su Jiu over there, the little girl was motionless, probably frightened. He said embarrassedly: "I, I didn't expect this broken car to suddenly lose control, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? You almost ran into my daughter just now. Do you know how dangerous it is?!" Su Shengjing's eyes were scarlet, and he was so angry that he wanted to beat the man fiercely.

The man struck his neck and said, "Then what do you want me to do, isn't your daughter okay?"

"If something happens to my daughter, do you think you can stand here and talk?!"