450

"But you actually drove me away. You have no conscience. Because we are brothers who grew up wearing a pair of pants, it turns out to be a plastic brotherhood!"

Sheng Tianci complained bitterly. Su Shengjing still carelessly said, "You know it."

"You..." Sheng Tianci gritted his teeth and looked at Su Jiu who was hugged by Su Shengjing on his lap, "Little Jiu, look at your father, how can he treat me this way, you can make a judgment for your uncle."

The little girl looked embarrassed and said: "I want to judge for my uncle too, but what Dad says is right! If it's not right, then treat it as right!"

Su Shengjing raised the corners of his mouth suddenly and laughed happily.

Sheng Tianci, "......!!!"

I'm going, this little girl is clearly her father's licking dog!

Don't count on her anymore.

Why doesn't he just count on his future daughter, but unfortunately, she hasn't even scratched the horoscope now, and her mother doesn't know where the child is.

The dumplings made by Song Wanqiu were very delicious. Su Jiu ate a few of them at once, and the dishes made by Sheng Tianci and her father were also delicious. She opened her belly to eat and ate it with relish. The corners of her mouth and her small hands were all oily.

Compared to her, the little villain’s eating appearance is much more elegant and gentle. He took the chopsticks and didn’t chew the bones all the way. He didn’t even peel the shrimp with his hands, but bit the shell a little bit by bit... Suddenly Su Jiu felt that her eating was particularly rude.

The drumsticks in my hand are not fragrant anymore!

Seeing her put the chicken drumsticks back in the bowl and picked up a paper towel to wipe her little hand, Su Shengjing was a little surprised, lowered his head and asked her, "What's wrong with the baby?

"Hands are dirty and oily." The little girl looked at the little villain who had both clean hands again, bulging her cheeks.

Su Shengjing smiled suddenly. It was the first time he found that Xiaojiu would care about this when eating. He wiped her with a tissue and said, "Daddy will help you wipe it."

Rong Si glanced at her bowl, Su Shengjing just peeled her a few shrimps, he had finished eating, and he saw that she didn't want to get her hands dirty, so he pursed his lips, and asked courageously in front of the three adults. : "Sister Xiaojiu, do you like shrimp?"

Su Jiu thought he was just asking, and nodded, "Well, I like it!"

Rong Si was clear, he didn't speak any more, but got down from the chair, walked quickly to the kitchen and washed his hands clean, and when he came back, he peeled off the shrimp. He peeled it quickly and well. After peeling the shell clean, he put the white shrimp into the bowl of Su wine.

Su Jiu didn't expect him to do this, and the old mother's gratification suddenly surged in her heart.

Ahhhhh, cub cub actually peeled her shrimps, this is too warm!

Such a little warm man, she doesn't believe that he can turn into a cruel villain when he grows up, unless there is a bug!

The three adults present were also stunned as they watched Rong Si peeling the shrimp.

Su Shengjing couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. This kid is okay. He just discovered that he doesn't like to get his hands dirty while eating, but now he is peeling shrimp for the little dumpling.

It seems that he treats the little dumpling sincerely.