489

Hearing this, Song Wanqiu frowned in disgust.

This scumbag thinks that by saying this, she will feel that she will be lucky for three lives to make him remember her, and return to him, being his underground lover, let him do whatever he wants?!

She can't even die!

"Rong Cheng, don't you think you are disgusting? Before the divorce, you were thinking of other women. After the divorce, you came to me again, eating the bowl and looking at the pot, you are really disgusting!"

Song Wanqiu sneered, and a bodyguard behind Rong Cheng immediately reprimanded: "What are you talking about? Pay attention!"

Rong Cheng swept over with a sharp gaze, and said sternly, "How do you talk to my woman? Apologize to her!"

The bodyguard choked and could only apologize to Song Wanqiu, "I'm sorry, Miss Song, I shouldn't have said you just now."

Song Wanqiu really felt that Rong Cheng made her lose her appetite.

What is his woman, so shameless?!

"Rong Cheng, I am not your woman, and I will never be. Please go out and don't hinder the business in the store!"

Rong Cheng not only didn't leave, but walked a few steps towards her, then took a look at the dessert shop and said, "I said, how much money can you make in a month when you work in such a small shop? Can you support a son?"

Song Wanqiu looked at him angrily, "I said, our mother and son have nothing to do with you, don't worry about it!"

"It doesn't matter?" Rong Cheng sneered, "Song Wanqiu, believe it or not, if I ask the court for custody of my son, do you think my son can still be with you? By then, you will have nothing."

"..." These words made Song Wanqiu's face suddenly pale.

When she was kicked out of the Rong family, she did not take the matter to court because she was afraid that the court would sentence her son to Rong Cheng. After all, she had no source of income at the time. Even if her son was willing to follow her, the court would most likely not allow her to raise her.

"Rong Cheng, don't deceive people too much! You want to marry the woman and marry too, she also has children with you, why do you want to take my child?" When Song Wanqiu said this, because she was too angry, her voice was always trembling.

"Since you don't want to lose your son, why don't you accept my proposal? Continue to be my woman and I will pay you support. Isn't this the best of both worlds?" Rong Cheng said, reaching out and squeezing her chin.

Looking at her delicate and beautiful face close at hand, Rong Cheng's eyes deepened, and he couldn't help approaching her.

Realizing that he was plotting wrongdoing and wanted to use her hands and feet, Song Wanqiu resisted with her whole body. She wanted to shake off his hand, but he gripped her wrist!

Taking advantage of his height and physical shape, Rong Cheng directly pushed her to the wall behind, confined in front of her, making her unable to escape.

Being close to her, he could smell her faint fragrance, which instantly made him impulsive. He clasped Song Wanqiu's two hands and pressed them on top of her head, and Rong Cheng bowed his head to kiss her.

Song Wanqiu immediately turned her face to one side to prevent him from touching, and then struggled hard, "You let me go!"

"Let you go?" Rong Cheng leaned closer to her again, his eyes full like a predator eyeing its prey, "You have consumed a lot of my patience, and my time is precious, I can only take the initiative. Wanqiu, if you behave better, I will let you and your son live the best life, I assure you."

"Impossible, get out! I won't be moved!" Song Wanqiu struggled more intensely.

----

(I just want to say that Rong Cheng is a nuclear waste and needs to be disposed immediately. So disgusting!!!)