409

Su Jiu also breathed a sigh of relief. She had only heard from her father before that it was those women who suddenly rushed up and were photographed, causing many people to misunderstand, but no one listened to his explanation.

Today she arrived at a tangible meeting, and when those women suddenly appeared, it was really impossible to guard against.

Fortunately, it should be fine!

Really thanks to the uncle bodyguard and the little villain for cooperating with her and dad in that play. The little villain deserves to be blessed by the aura of a genius, and he doesn't need to be taught what to say, and perfectly settles the matter of that woman's mental problem!

Therefore, passers-by will believe in Dad.

When she gets home, she must thank the uncle bodyguard and the little villain.

Soon, what happened at the school gate spread to the Internet.

There are not only photos but also videos. Each of the publishers said that Su Shengjing had a neurosis and was entangled by her. Fortunately, he and Xiao Jiu were fine.

Seeing Su Shengjing always guarding the little girl and keeping her from touching her appearance, Su Jiu's mother fans were indescribably angry.

Why did they encounter a neurosis?

Fortunately, the female goose was not injured!

The mother fans all went under Su Shengjing's Weibo and told him to be careful when going out in the future, and don't let others have the chance to harm the female goose. And it's not allowed to find a woman to be her stepmother without the female goose's consent. If that were the case, they would not forgive!

Su Shengjing's fans were also very angry, and they ran to his Weibo and told him to travel in a nanny car with assistants and bodyguards by his side. Otherwise, with his current popularity, it would be too dangerous to go out like this.

When he is also asked to go out, pay attention to personal protection, not to show his face, and to be low-key, not to be recognized, it is best not to travel with the female goose, that is the easiest to be recognized.

What if you encounter a crazy person?

There are many celebrities who have been hurt by crazy fans, and it is hard to guarantee that they will not do anything extreme.

But they also knew that Su Shengjing would not leave Su Jiu to travel alone, so they suggested that he hire a few assistants and bodyguards. Don't let those inexplicable women approach anymore. This time this one happened to be insane and was taken away by the family. What about the next one?

How should he deal with it?

Fans don't want to see him ridden in black material again.

Although the marketing account purchased by Qin Feng posted photos and videos on Weibo as soon as possible, saying that Su Shengjing had a relationship with the woman, other than black fans, even passers-by did not believe this.

The marketing account has also been reported by many people.

So this thing Qin Feng originally thought would cause an uproar, but at this moment it only stirred up a bunch of small splashes on Weibo. Not only did he not discredit Su Shengjing, but he also attracted more attention and even gained popularity.

Passers-by said that the way he always protects his daughter is too warm!

Good dad is worthy of fans!

After Qin Feng saw it, he was so angry that he almost broke his teeth, and he tried to smash the computer.

What did the people he invited do? They couldn't do anything as simple as that. To be so stupid, what are they still doing in this world, they are simply a waste of air!

He didn't expect that someone would stand up and help Su Shengjing, and he was still a child, that was the easiest way to gain trust. That little bastard, actually messed up his plan!

Is Su Shengjing blessed by a Koi God? Why is it so difficult to kill him as easily as before?