482

Su Jiu was very curious about what the ice cream hot pot was like. After the waiter brought it up, she felt that she had gained a lot of knowledge.

The waiter first put a set of knives and forks in front of each person, as well as a small spoon with a slender handle, and then a small alcohol pot. The hot pot base is actually chocolate sauce!

The waiter soon brought another plate with three-color ice cream, chocolate, cream and strawberry flavors, as well as a fruit platter and freshly squeezed juice.

An Yuan asked the little girl in her arms again, "Little wine, what kind of ice cream do you want to eat?"

Su Jiu said without even thinking: "Strawberry!"

"Okay, I'll get it for you." An Yuan said, picking up the fork, forked up a small strawberry ice cream ball, put it in the steaming chocolate sauce, and took it out and handed it to her.

Su Jiu took it, and felt that the ice cream was like candied haws after being rinsed with chocolate sauce. She couldn't wait to take a bite. It was cold on the outside and cold on the inside. It had the mellow aroma of chocolate and the sweetness of ice cream. It was delicious!

She couldn't help but ate two more bites. Such sweets made people feel better.

Seeing that she liked it, An Yuan asked, "Is it delicious?"

"It's delicious!" Su Jiu nodded vigorously, picked up another fork, and rinsed An Yuan with an ice cream ball, "Sister, eat it!"

An Yuan smiled and took it, "Thank you, Xiaojiu."

Su Shengjing immediately said, "Baby, why don't you give Dad an ice cream? Dad wants to eat it too."

It's not strange if he wants to eat it, but he's obviously jealous again.

Su Jiu knows that Su Shengjing doesn't like sweets, so she usually gives him a candy, he doesn't eat it. Why would he want to eat this kind of high-sweet ice cream and chocolate?

In order to stabilize her father's mentality, Su Jiu quickly picked up an ice cream ball, rinsed it in the pot, and handed it to Su Shengjing, "Here, Dad, here it is!"

Su Shengjing expressed satisfaction and reached out and took a sip. Perhaps because it was given by his daughter, he didn't hate this kind of sweets.

On the contrary, it even felt a little... delicious?

It's just that An Yuan and Xiao Jiu feed each other, making him feel that father is a bit redundant.

After eating the hot pot, it was more than an hour later, Su Jiu touched her bulging belly, a bit distressed.

That's it, after eating so many sweets today, she is going to gain weight!

As if seeing her thoughts, An Yuan laughed, "Just eat this once, and you won't gain weight. Especially for kids like you, the digestive function is good. It doesn't matter if you eat more."

Su Shengjing stated: "You can't eat so many sweets anymore. If your teeth really break by then, don't cry for me, you know?"

Su Jiu raised her mouth, An Yuan thought she was upset, and quickly comforted: "Xiao Jiu, your father is right to say that. Children can't eat so much sugar, which is not good for teeth and health."

Su Shengjing followed: "That's right, Dad didn't let you eat more sugar because he was worried about your teeth."

Children at this age are prone to tooth decay, and Su Shengjing is always worried. When he had wisdom teeth in the past, the pain was so terrible, and dental cares were the same.

"I see." Su Jiu nodded obediently, recalling the hot pot just now, and she immediately said: "Dad, can we pack a portion and bring it back to my brother and Aunt Song to taste?"

Su Shengjing, "..."

Can you stop thinking about your little brother!

An Yuan was slightly shocked when she heard the little girl mentioned her brother and Aunt Song.

Aunt Song... who is it?

Is she Su Shengjing's new girlfriend?