484

Of those test papers, he only spent more than half an hour to write each of them, and all of them got full marks.

The teacher was stunned, so he simply asked him to do the sixth grade test paper, and he did it without any effort.

The dean immediately said that he was a genius, and then he went to the principal to ask him to go directly to the sixth grade, and he would be able to graduate from elementary school after the summer vacation.

This is the result he wants.

He has to work hard to make himself excellent and strong, to keep up with Sister Xiaojiu, and become the one who can always catch her eye.

He was calculating a junior high school math problem on the draft paper when he heard the doorbell ringing. The first thing that came to mind was Little Jiu's sister. He immediately got off the chair and quickly went out and opened the door.

However, no one is there.

Rong Si was a little surprised. After waiting for several seconds, he didn't see anyone. He was about to close the door. Suddenly a small head with a double ponytail poked out from behind the door, accompanied by the cheerful voice of the little girl, "Brother! Watch me hide. Okay? You didn't even find me!"

She is teasing him.

A slight smile appeared in Rong Si's deep eyes, and he opened the door again, "Come in."

Su Jiu put her hand back to prevent him from seeing what she brought for him, pretending to ask nonchalantly: "Brother, what are you doing?"

"Doing a problem."

"Do you work so hard? Then, Xiaojiu will give you a reward, do you want it?" The little girl blinked at him mysteriously.

"Yes." Rong Si answered without hesitation, he wanted everything she gave.

"Hey! Brother, look!" The little girl took out the hand hidden behind her back. She was holding a small square box in her hand, which seemed to contain something.

When she handed the box to him, Rong Si discovered that there were a lot of ice cubes in it. Several ice cream and a jar of chocolate sauce were neatly stacked on the ice cubes.

The little girl said as if offering a treasure: "Brother, this is ice cream hot pot, it's delicious, you can try it soon."

Faced with the look in her expectant eyes, Rong Si even did not like to eat ice cream and chocolate, and couldn't refuse. Nodded, he reached out and picked up a small spoon inside, dug a scoop of strawberry-flavored ice cream and put it into his mouth...

The sweet strawberry flavor, mixed with the ice-cold feeling, melts in the mouth, and it feels good.

The little girl said, "Brother, it's not like this. Ice cream hot pot, you have to dip it in chocolate sauce, this sauce is hot, you can try it again!"

It was the first time that Rong Si heard that ice cream can be eaten like this, and took another bite as she said.

"Is it delicious?" she asked expectantly.

"Delicious."

"Really? Then I'll give you this one!" Su Jiu stuffed the box into his hand, then stood on tiptoe, reached out to touch his head, smiled and said: "Brother behave, continue to do the questions, study hard every day, I won’t bother you!"

Rong Si, "..."

He wanted to say that it's okay to interrupt him.

He hopes to stay with her a little longer.

It's a pity that the little girl turned around and ran away, but only then did he realize that Su Shengjing was waiting for her outside. Seeing her coming out, he took her by the hand and took her back.

Rong Si's heart was a bit bored, but seeing the ice cream in his hand, his usual cold eyes became soft again, like melted ice.

Back home, Su Jiu's good mood did not diminish at all.