422

Thinking of this, Qin Feng sneered.

Su Shengjing, wait and see, let me see what you do!

Su Jiu brought Song Xinyan to the dessert area and brought a strawberry mousse to the little heroine. She strongly recommended, "Sister, this is delicious, you can try it."

"Okay~" Song Xinyan took it, took a small spoon and put it in her mouth. After tasting the taste, she said in surprise: "It's really delicious!"

A six or seven-year-old boy was playing around with other children. He accidentally ran into Su Jiu. She almost fell. Fortunately, Su Shengjing who followed behind helped her in time.

After Su Shengjing hugged his daughter, he grabbed the little boy and glanced over it coldly, "What are you running around? You hit someone, do you know?"

The little boy glanced at him, then looked at Su Jiu, pushed him away vigorously, and made a grimace at him, "Slightly!"

Seeing him owe a beating, Su Shengjing's heart suddenly ignited, and he wanted to pick up this little kid and beat him up. However, this is a public place, with so many people watching and reporters present. He is not very angry, so he can only keep calm and say, "Apologize to my daughter."

However, the little boy was a child from a wealthy family. He had been accustomed to his family since he was a child. He didn't know how to deal with others, so he and Su Jiu were not in the eyes.

"I'm right, I won't apologize, what can you do with me?"

This is really awful.

Su Jiu was also a little angry, especially trying to beat him up, but she knew that it was not easy to have a conflict on this occasion, and this was a charity party. The original intention was to do good deeds. If there is a conflict, it will be ugly even if it spreads out.

She took Su Shengjing's hand, and was about to tell her father to ignore him, but unexpectedly another little boy rushed over and pushed the kid hard.

As soon as the little kid fell to the ground, he was stunned, then he reacted, and immediately glared at the incoming person, "You... you pushed me?!"

"What about pushing you?" The voice was arrogant and unbelievable.

Su Jiu, "..."

Yes, this is very Han Siye.

The person pushing the kid is not someone else, it is Han Siye, Su Jiu didn't expect him to come, she didn't even see him just now. However, there are so many people on the scene that it is normal for them not to pay attention for a while.

The kid Han Siye also dressed extraordinarily handsome tonight, in a neat little gray suit. He is about the same age as the little kid, but half a head taller than him. He is now with one hand in his pocket, looking at him condescendingly, his eyes full of disdain and arrogance.

Han Siye glanced at Su Jiu, raised his chin, as if asking: Am I handsome?

Su Jiu, "..."

One thing to say, this little bastard was really handsome just now!

"Who are you, how can you push me!" The kid got up from the ground and stared at Han Siye angrily. He was really angry, his chest was rising and falling violently.

Han Siye snorted, "You hit Sister Xiaojiu, what happened when I pushed you?"

The little kid suddenly felt a little bit wrong, but insisted: "I was not careful, you did it on purpose!"

"Yes, I did it on purpose. Who told you not to apologize to Sister Xiaojiu?" Han Siye was righteous, looking even worse than him.

This smelly brother bullied Xiaojiu in front of him, isn't this looking for a fight?

Little Jiu sister, only he can bully!

"You...you--" The little kid was furious, but knew that it was not easy to fight here. After stomping his feet severely, he turned his head and ran to the parents to file a complaint.