446

Rong Si also grabbed a handful of flour from the table and ran after her.

He was a head higher than the little girl, his legs were longer, and the house was only so big that he easily caught up with her and put a handful of flour on her face.

Seeing that the little girl's face turned into a small cat, Rong Si couldn't help but curled up the corners of his mouth, his eyes full of smiles.

The little girl was wiped with flour on her face, she was not angry at all, but she looked at him and smiled contentedly, "Brother is smiling, it's great."

"..." Rong Si was taken aback again.

It turns out that she deliberately teased him, is she trying to make him laugh?

"Stupid." He suddenly got awkward, and after patting off the flour on his hand, he took a paper towel from the coffee table, then took up her little face, and wiped the flour for her little by little.

The little girl stood in front of him obediently, letting him wipe it, this scene made Song Wanqiu's unstoppable aunt smile.

The height difference between the son and Xiaojiu happened to be the most adorable, and the little girl only reached the position of his chest. The little one was really cute. This kind of picture makes people happy when they look at it.

At this moment, with two beeps of "Dingdong! Dingdong!" someone rang the doorbell.

Song Wanqiu quickly stood up, wiped her hands on her apron, and then walked over to open the door. Seeing the person coming, she stared in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Unexpectedly?" Sheng Tianci stood outside the door, showing her a brilliant and somewhat proud smile.

Song Wanqiu did not expect that when she saw him smiling at herself, her ears became warm and her heart missed a beat.

Seeing that he was only wearing a white shirt, a dark gray sweater and a black overcoat, his ears and hands carrying large bags and small bags were frozen red, she said quickly: "It's windy outside, come in. "

After Sheng Tianci came in, he put a lot of things in his hand on the coffee table, and said to Su Jiu and Rong Si, "Uncle bought a lot of delicious food for you, as well as fireworks. When we finish eating, let's go light the fireworks on the rooftop, alright?"

"Okay!" Su Jiu happily agreed, looked at him up and down, and deliberately said: "Uncle Sheng, why do you wear so little, are you cold? Don't let yourself catch a cold just to be handsome!"

Sheng Tianci, "......!!!"

Did this show the little girl? He really did not wear such thick clothes to maintain his handsomeness, so that he was sour and cold when he got out of the car.

From the corner of his eye, Sheng Tianci glanced at Song Wanqiu who was pouring hot water for him, and coughed a little embarrassedly, "Uncle is not cold. But you, why is there so much flour on your face, eh?"

He deliberately turned aside the topic, and walked up to the little girl, first rubbed his hands warm, and then wiped the little girl's face.

Feeling his care, Su Jiu felt warm again.

To her, Uncle Sheng is like her second father, and she also likes him very much.

Waiting for him to clean the face of the little girl, Song Wanqiu came over with a cup of hot water and handed it to him, "Drink some hot water. Be careful."

"Yeah, thank you." Sheng Tianci took the water glass from her hand and took a sip after blowing it a few times. He suddenly felt that the chill was dissipated and the whole person became warm.

He looked at Song Wanqiu subconsciously, but she hurriedly averted her gaze, as if a little nervous, "I, I will continue to make dumplings."

Sheng Tianci smiled, "Okay, do you need my help? I will pack it too."