428

[Hi, Su Shengjing, how are you, long time no see. The last time I saw you was the night four years ago, Xiaojiu... that's how she came. 】

The night four years ago?!

There was a bang in Su Shengjing's mind, that ridiculous night, until now he can't remember the specific situation, only knows that he has a vague relationship with a woman, and then there is the little dumpling.

Is this woman who messaged herself... is Xiao Jiu's mother?

The mother who left her in the orphanage for nearly three years after she was born?

Su Shengjing's eyes darkened, and he replied: [Who are you? 】

The person didn't say it directly, but just said: [I was also on the scene, but I didn't expect that we would meet like this by accident. If you want to, meet me? 】

Is she right there?

Su Shengjing was taken aback for a moment, and he couldn't calm down, but jumped wildly.

If that is really the mother of Xiaojiu, the woman who had a relationship with him a few years ago... He really wants to know who the other party is.

And that night a few years ago, what happened again!

Su Shengjing replied: [Where can I see you? 】

[After the auction is over, there will be a short break, and then a big shot will come on stage to give a speech, about an hour, you will come to the lounge to find me at that time. 】

The big people the other party said were those rich and famous in the business world, such as the Li family and Song family. The Su family, the Sheng family, and other giants were also in the invitation ranks. There were a lot of people coming tonight. Su Shengjing did not see Sheng Tian gifted them, and the Su family.

The old man Su Guobang probably wouldn't attend such a dinner in person.

It stands to reason that such a character came to the stage to give a speech. As a small star, he should have a respectful attitude and should not leave halfway. Su Shengjing asked: [Can’t it wait until the event is over? 】

[No, I have to leave after the speech. 】

Is that so?

Su Shengjing pursed his lips, and after hesitating for two seconds, he replied decisively, 【OK. 】

He wanted to see what the mother of Xiaojiu looked like. Thinking about this, his heart seemed to be beating faster.

It’s said that women are always obsessed with the man who took them for the first time, so why not a man? A few years ago, he was less than 20 years old, and he hadn't talked about love, so he was inexplicably lost, giving himself to a woman who he didn't even know what she looked like, which made Su Shengjing always feel uncomfortable.

Today, did the woman who has been silent for a long time finally show up?

Su Jiu watched the auction with gusto, and inadvertently looked up and found that her father was staring at the phone, his face was very wrong. A handsome face flushed slightly, as if angry and nervous, she couldn't help being surprised, "Dad, what are you looking at?"

Su Shengjing quickly came back to his senses, concealed hids emotions, and touched her head with a smile, "It's nothing, your Uncle Sheng sent it, and he asked when the dinner is over."

"Uncle Sheng?" Su Jiu blinked her eyes and asked puzzledly: "Uncle Sheng is here, I saw him just now! He was chatting with several uncles at that time, he should know the end time. Why do you still ask Dad?"

The little girl had a clear logic, and stopped Su Shengjing, "..."

I'm going, that idiot Sheng Tianci is also here? Why didn't you say a word?

That's just great now, Xiao Jiu found that he just told a lie!