420

She immediately looked at Su Shengjing angrily, "Dad, I am very light, I am not heavy!"

It seems that Xiaojiu is very sensitive to her weight, or is it the same for all girls?

Su Shengjing couldn't laugh or cry, "Okay, the baby is very light, and father doesn't need any strength to hold you up."

An Yuan also said: "That's right, how can you say that little wine is not light? She is obviously very light, anyway, I don't have to worry about holding her up."

"Huh!" The little girl glanced at Su Shengjing and raised her chin proudly. Then she leaned her face on An Yuan's shoulder, enjoying the feeling of being held by the beauty.

The fragrance of the big beauty is so good. And her embrace is very warm, and she doesn't want to leave when she is embraced.

"Little wine, there are desserts here, do you want to eat them?" An Yuan asked the little girl softly.

The little girl's eyes lit up immediately, and she nodded hurriedly, "I want to eat, I want to eat!"

An Yuan laughed suddenly, stretched out her hand to pinch her little nose, "So excited for a snack, then let's go, I'll take you to eat."

Seeing An Yuan just holding the little dumpling and leaving, and the little dumpling still holding her neck, the two are so intimate, Su Shengjing suddenly has the illusion that they are a mother and daughter, and a little jealous, and feel sour.

Why are so many people stealing his daughter from him!

The daughter is his own, okay? It has nothing to do with them!

It suddenly occurred to him that he still didn't want to find a girlfriend, and if he didn't find a stepmother for Xiao Jiu, he would live a good life with Xiao Jiu, and he didn't want others to come in.

Moreover, if the stepmother is not good to Xiao Jiu, wouldn't he harm her?

After Su Jiu followed the big beauty for a dessert, all the guests have arrived, and the charity dinner is ready to begin. Su Jiu also discovered at this time that the young heroine Song Xinyan was also on the scene, coming with her father.

Song Jiye led her and talked with a man who looked like a business elite. She looked around, and suddenly saw Su Jiu, with a surprised look on her small face.

It's the little wine sister!

Song Xinyan is here, and the little hero Li Mohan should be here too. Su Jiu smiled at Song Xinyan and said hello to her. Then, she saw Li Mohan among the guests.

He was wearing a neat little gray suit and little leather shoes, and his hair was meticulously combed, alive and well as a wealthy young master. He stood between a pair of well-dressed men and women. It should be his parents.

Mr. Li and Mrs. Li were also chatting with others, Li Mohan was a little absent-minded, and looked at the little hostess over there from time to time.

It is true love.

Su Jiu also likes the little hostess very much. She raised her head and said to An Yuan: "Sister, I have seen a kid I know! Can I invite her over for dessert?"

An Yuan smiled, "Of course you can. Who is it, I will go with you to invite her."

Su Jiu pointed Song Xinyan in the direction, and An Yuan hugged her and walked over. Su Jiu wanted to say that she could actually go by herself, but these adults always like to hug her.

After passing, Song Xinyan let go of her father's hand, ran in front of her, and said happily, "Little Jiu sister!"

Song Jiye didn't know why her daughter suddenly let go of his hand, and was nervous, when he saw her talking to Su Jiu, it was all right.

He sighed, OK, in front of Sister Xiaojiu, her father can be abandoned at any time.