447

"No, you can play with Xiaojiu for a while." Song Wanqiu finished speaking uncomfortably, then turned back to the kitchen and continued to make dumplings.

Sheng Tianci wanted to go with her in the past, but he was afraid that his performance would be too obvious, which would cause her resistance, and that would not be worth the loss.

Su Jiu raised her face to look at him, and asked curiously: "Uncle Sheng, why are you here? Don't you need to accompany Grandpa Sheng and Grandma Sheng to dinner?"

Sheng Tianci rubbed her hair, "It's not because I'm worried about you, I just called your dad, and he said he hasn't arrived home yet, so come and see you."

"Uncle is so nice~"

"You only know that uncle is okay now. Look at your father. Now you are away from home for three days. Or you go home with your uncle and be your uncle's daughter." In this case, Sheng Tianci has said it no less than ten times, but still take the trouble.

He loves the little girl from the bottom of his heart.

Su Jiu replied without hesitation, "No! This sentence said that Xiaojiu is tired. If she is a daughter for uncle, father will be very sad. Xiaojiu can't abandon him."

Sheng Tianci, "..."

Chi Chi Chi, he begs God to give him a daughter like Xiao Jiu!

Sheng Tianci sighed, and inadvertently met Rong Si's deep eyes, and the boy was staring at him with a sophisticated look.

He couldn't help laughing, and reached out to rub his hair, "Boy, what's wrong, don't you welcome me?"

However, before his hand touched Rong Si's head, the little guy took a step back quickly, not allowing him to touch himself.

His hair can only be touched by his mother and sister Xiaojiu!

Sheng Tianci knew that he was such a character, different from ordinary boys, at least very different from his stupid nephew.

This little guy looked like an old man, like a little adult, not so easy to deal with, so he didn't insist on styling his hair.

Sheng Tianci picked up a bag of ingredients bought from the supermarket from the coffee table, and walked to Song Wanqiu's side and said, "I bought a lot of ingredients, should I make a hot pot? Convenient, delicious, and fitting the atmosphere."

Song Wanqiu was startled, is he really planning to have New Year's Eve dinner here?

She is really not used to it.

However, she is not disgusted with resistance.

She nodded, smiled and said: "You are a guest, you have the final say."

"That's it, then I'm welcome, let me show you a hand." Sheng Tianci smiled, carrying the ingredients into the kitchen, and really started preparing for the hot pot.

Song Wanqiu didn't expect that he, a young master who was born into a wealthy family and was pampered since childhood, would actually cook. Moreover, there is a look after handling the ingredients, which refreshed her understanding of him.

Not long after, the doorbell rang again, and Su Shengjing came back with a lot of ingredients.

As soon as he came in, Su Jiu's eyes lit up, and she ran towards him happily, "Dad!"

Seeing the little girl hugging his leg, Su Shengjing's throat suddenly became sore. He has been filming in other places for this period of time, and finally came back before the New Year's Eve dinner.

He put the things down, picked up the little girl, held one of her little hands and kissed her, "Baby, do you miss dad?"

"Yes! I miss my dad so much..." The little girl said, her voice became quieter, and she buried her face in his arms.

She could feel the chill on her father's body, there were snowflakes on his shoulders, and the whole person was dusty, which made her feel a little distressed.

Sheng Tianci came out of the kitchen and saw this scene, envious and jealous, and said sourly: "Look at you, if you don't come back, Xiaojiu won't know you anymore. Then I will abduct her and go home to raise her!"

Su Shengjing glanced at him and snorted disdainfully, "You turn one and try."