429

Su Shengjing became embarrassed, smiled and said, "He is stupid, but he doesn't know when it will end, so he asked father."

Su Jiu, "...?"

Dad, something is wrong with you, it is really wrong!

She pretended to know nothing, and followed Su Shengjing's words and said, "Oh, what time will it end?"

"Probably more than an hour." Su Shengjing looked down at her, "Is the baby sleepy? But there will be someone speaking on stage later, so we have to finish listening before leaving."

"Yeah~" Su Jiu nodded, her gaze fell on Su Shengjing's phone.

Was someone looking for dad just now?

She seemed to hear her father's cell phone ring a few times.

Towards the end of the auction, after Su Shengjing donated 500,000 yuan, he walked back to pick up the little dumpling and said softly to her: "Baby, Dad will go to the bathroom later, how about you play with your sister Xinyan for a while?"

Instinctively told Su Jiu that his father must have something to do, so he didn't tell her yet, huh!

If he doesn't tell her, then 80% is not a good thing!

Su Shengjing brought the little dumpling to Song Xinyan, and asked Song Jiye to take care of her daughter. Song Jiye was naturally happy. When the two little girls sat in a row, they almost called him cutely?

It's a short rest time, Song Xinyan is happily showing her rabbit doll to Su Jiu, "Little Jiu sister, is this rabbit really given to me?"

Looking at her cute little face, Su Jiu nodded vigorously, "Hmm! I will send it to you, I will send you all!"

"Thank you Sister Xiaojiu~" Song Xinyan was very happy, holding the rabbit puppet in her arms, not letting go.

Li Mohan looked at all this in silence, "..."

Why did she thank Xiaojiu, wasn't this what he bought as a gift for her?

Can she figure it out, what a stinky girl with no conscience!

After the little dumpling was settled, Su Shengjing left with confidence. Su Jiu looked at his back, and saw that his footsteps seemed to be in a hurry, making her even more surprised.

At this moment, a person appeared in front of her, blocking her vision. Su Jiu's gaze moved up subconsciously, and he met the butler's face with a wrinkled smile.

"Little Miss, how are you, do you remember who I am?"

Recognizing him as the steward of Su Guobang, Su Jiu blurted out, "Uncle Steward!"

"It's me. I didn't expect the little lady to remember me. I'm so happy." The butler smiled. "Little lady, the old man said he wants to see you, how about a video call with him? He saw you just now on the live broadcast. You sold the baby bunny, saying that as long as you call him grandpa, he can give you a hundred."

Su Jiu looked around, and in the darkened head, she couldn't see whether Su Guobang had come. Maybe he didn't come, otherwise Su Shengjing is not here at the moment, he should take the opportunity to come.

Su Jiu shook her head, "I don't want so many rabbits, I can't finish it!"

Housekeeper, "……"

Good fellow, he didn't expect the little girl to answer that way. In other words, she is not tempted by the old man's offer?

"Then, young lady, let him buy you a lot of sweets, or a lot of beautiful clothes, OK?" The butler kept working hard.

The little girl still shook her head, "Dad said that you can't eat sweets, it will rot your teeth. Daddy will buy me beautiful clothes!"

Housekeeper, "…………"

It is so difficult.

No way, he could only go aside, took out his cell phone and called Su Guobang, and said in a low voice, "Master, young lady is not easy to fool."