418

Su Jiu looked up and saw that it was An Yuan, with a small assistant by her side.

Tonight, An Yuan is wearing a plain skirt with a v-neck waistband design, which sets off her slender and beautiful swan neck, as well as a fit and slender figure. The slightly curly chestnut hair is scattered on the back, and her face is exquisite and elegant. Su Jiu's makeup only thought of one word:

Beautiful frozen man.

It's not easy for female stars. Can they really withstand such a cold day and wear so little?

Seeing the little girl staring at her, and she seemed to be a little sad, An Yuan couldn't help but curl her mouth, "Little Jiu, what's the matter?"

Su Jiu tilted her head and asked her, "Pretty sister, you wear so little, aren't you cold?"

An Yuan was taken aback, but she didn't expect her to say that.

Her heart suddenly warmed, and she smiled and said, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

Got used to it?

Su Jiu was startled. Does she often wear so little in cold weather? It's not easy. The pretty sister's ears, nose, and hands were red, apparently frozen.

The little assistant wearing a thick sweater on the side couldn't help muttering, "Sister Zhen meant to wear so little. She said that female stars are like this, so she wears less than anyone else!"

What the hell, who wears less clothes than anyone else, what is this fallacy? Did you ignore your body in order to win your eyes?

As soon as Su Jiu wanted An Yuan to wear more clothes, the "Sister Zhen" in the assistant's mouth came over.

Xue Zhen should have heard what they said just now, and said disapprovingly: "Xiaoyuan is pretty good. Look at other female stars who wear strapless and backless skirts. That's cold. What's the saying? Speaking of which, the fragrance of plum blossoms comes from the bitter cold, and when you endure hardships, you can be a master. Is it possible to succeed and enjoy it?"

Listening to this, what is the difference from those who do not comfort you but say that "a loss is a blessing" when you are at a disadvantage?

People like that, beg them to suffer more, just enjoy the blessings.

Su Jiu looked at her in surprise, "Auntie, why don't you endure hardship? You wear so much. If you endure hardship more, maybe you will succeed too!"

This Xue Zhen naturally asked An Yuan to wear less, but she wore a down jacket, tsk.

Xue Zhen choked suddenly, not knowing how to refute for a while, so she could only stare at her angrily.

Su Jiu ignored her and said to An Yuan earnestly: "Pretty sister, don't listen to her, you must wear more clothes in cold weather, your body is the most important thing!"

An Yuan looked at the little girl steadily, even if the temperature is really low now, it is really cold to wear so little. However, her heart was warmed by her words, as if there was a heater next to her.

An Yuan stretched out her hand and squeezed her face, smiled and said, "Okay."

The assistant on the side whispered: "Sister An Yuan, can I get your coat for you?"

Xue Zhen heard it with sharp ears, and immediately said: "Wait a lot of reporters will come in to take pictures. The coat is too bloated and the pictures are not good. Don't be stolen by other female stars!"

Before her voice fell, she was retorted by the little girl's milk, "Who said! My sister is so beautiful, the universe is invincible and beautiful, who can steal her limelight? No one else is enough to look at in front of my sister!"

Su Jiu didn't mean to flatter. In her eyes, An Yuan was the most beautiful female star she had ever seen. Every stop there was the kind of glamorous, no matter how bloated she was, she would still be pretty. She is a fairy!