492

Su Jiu flattened her mouth. She heard that her father had deliberately changed the subject, that is to say, something really happened to Aunt Song.

And Rong Si was not so easy to be fooled, he fixedly looked at Su Shengjing, "Uncle, is there something wrong with my mother?"

A guilty conscience flashed across Su Shengjing's eyes, and she laughed dryly, "No, how could something happen to your mother? Don't think too much."

"She has an accident." Rong Si's voice was unusually calm, his tone affirmative.

Su Shengjing, "..."

The little boy in front of him looks like a little adult right now. His dark and deep eyes seemed to be able to penetrate everything, and they were inexplicably oppressive.

Wait, a sense of oppression?

Su Shengjing suspected that he had an illusion.

This is obviously only a six-year-old child, where does the oppression come from?

Su Jiu pulled the corner of La Su Shengjing's clothes and said eagerly: "Dad, my brother is really worried about his mother, just tell him. Anyway, even if you want to hide it, it won't last long."

Don't look at Xiao Jiu's young age, she makes a lot of sense.

Sheng Tianci told him about Song Wanqiu just now, and said that he should not tell Rong Si for now. However, things really can’t be kept for long. If you don’t say it today, you will still have to say it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Su Shengjing sighed and could only tell the truth: "There is indeed something wrong with your mother. Or else, I will take you back now?"

Of course Rong Si wanted to go back, and he was going back immediately. He nodded immediately, "Thank you, Uncle."

Su Shengjing saw that his eyes were a bit complicated. This child is much more mature than ordinary children. Other children may be able to just coax it off, but he certainly can't.

He doesn't know how the kid will face it after he knows about what happened with his mother.

Su Shengjing greeted the crew and came to the parking lot with the little dumpling. Rong Si followed him closely. After Su Shengjing found the car, he opened the door and sat in it.

He couldn't wait to see his mother right away, and suddenly he regretted why he had to leave his mother and leave her there alone. If he is good by her side, even if he is a small person, he may be able to protect her!

Su Jiu sat next to him, looking at him with his eyes drooping, his mood seemed very depressed, and softly comforted, "Brother, don't be sad, we haven't seen the aunt yet. We'll see her later, maybe she  is okay?"

Rong Si looked at her and met her big and round eyes, which seemed to encourage him, and he nodded subconsciously.

After more than two hours, Su Shengjing drove back to the capital. According to what Sheng Tianci said on the phone, he drove the car directly to the police station and stopped on the side of the road.

Rong wanted to look at him in a puzzled manner, wondering why he brought himself here, could it be that his mother was inside?

Su Jiu was also puzzled, and asked curiously: "Dad, why are you here?"

Su Shengjing's eyes flickered, and he glanced sideways at the capacity of the back seat of the car, and said to him: "Your mother is inside."

"..." Rong Si was taken aback.

The bad premonition in his heart became stronger and stronger.

After entering the police station, he saw Sheng Tianci standing in the reception hall walking back and forth.

Sheng Tianci looked troubled and frowned. Hearing the movement, he turned his head and looked over and saw that it was Su Shengjing. He was surprised and said: "Why are you back?"