544

The little girl saw it sharply, and immediately jumped off the sofa, helped her pick up the report and handed it to her, "Sister, your things have fallen out~"

She glanced inadvertently and was taken aback again.

Report card?

Gynecological examination?

Before she had time to react, the report was snatched by An Yuan. She turned pale, as if she was nervous, and subconsciously glanced at Su Shengjing, then hurriedly took the report and walked into the room.

An Yuan's heart almost jumped out, she locked the documents in the drawer, and she slowly calmed down.

The little girl probably doesn't know any words.

Or, even if she knew how to read, she didn't see anything?

An Yuan took a deep breath before she walked out of the room. Seeing that the little girl and Su Shengjing both looked at herself in surprise, she became a little embarrassed, "Sorry, that report involves my personal privacy and it is not convenient for you to see it. Please don't take offense."

The little girl was especially considerate and said: "It's okay sister, it's not convenient to watch. Dad and I won't watch it."

An Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled at her, "The little wine is so good, sister will go to make you a good meal."

"Um~ thank you sister!" The little girl said happily, jumping off the sofa, "Sister, I'll help you."

Su Shengjing thought it was funny, "What can you do as a baby? Just don't mess up. If you want to help, dad will help."

The little girl pursed her mouth unconvincingly, "Daddy, you dislike me!"

"How come? Dad will never  dislike the baby." Su Shengjing picked her up and rubbed her fleshy little cheek affectionately.

The little girl was tickled by the slight stubble on his chin, and she hid while smiling, and Su Shengjing deliberately rubbed it.

An Yuan turned her head, watching the play of her father and daughter, and thinking of her missing child, her eyes darkened, and a touch of sorrow appeared in her eyes.

She retracted her gaze and walked quickly into the kitchen, not letting the father and daughter find any clues.

Su Jiu quietly looked at it from the corner of her eyes, trying to remember the report she had just seen. In addition to gynecology, she seemed to have seen...

Fertility?

She thought about it carefully, and she was sure it was fertility.

Isn't it...

She was a little surprised.

Could it be that the pretty sister gave birth to a child?

But looking at her figure, she doesn't look like it at all, okay? That waist was so thin that it was unbearable to hold it!

Moreover, judging from the layout of the house, there are no children's things.

So, where's the child, 80% of them are wrong. But, if it’s not something important, why is the big beauty so nervous?

"What's wrong with the baby?" Su Shengjing couldn't help asking when he saw that she seemed to be in a daze.

Su Jiu recovered, and said with curled lips, "Dad, didn't you say you want to help cook for sister? Go!"

This little girl actually urged him, Su Shengjing couldn't laugh or cry, and walked towards the kitchen holding her.

Since Su Shengjing decided to raise a girl, as long as it is not busy, she basically cooks by himself to ensure that his girl eats fresh and healthy, and slowly developed a good cooking skill.

With his help, a sumptuous dinner was prepared quickly.

Seeing the delicious dishes on the table, Su Jiu felt that she could feast on her mouth. She hadn’t tasted An Yuan’s craftsmanship. First, she picked up a slice of beef that she made with tomato. As soon as she had eaten it, she was surprised by the taste and couldn’t help saying: "It’s so delicious!"