485

Look at the little villain. Under her careful guidance, he slowly developed in the direction of a good person. Now he is a good boy who is hardworking and motivated.

As long as the cub is good, she can rest assured!

In short, she will continue to send warmth to the little villain, so that he can truly realize that there is true love in the world, and will not let him blacken!

After the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, Su Shengjing will return to the crew to continue filming. Before the kindergarten started at this time, he took Su Jiu with him.

Before leaving, thinking that Song Wanqiu would be going to work, Su Jiu knocked on the door next door and asked the little villain happily, "Brother, are you going to the crew with me and my dad?"

Rong Si pursed his lips. Of course he was thinking about it, but he didn't answer immediately. Instead, he looked at Song Wanqiu who came by afterwards.

Song Wanqiu saw what he was thinking at a glance, and smiled and said, "A Si, go if you want."

"Can I?"

"Of course you can. Mom wants you to go out and play more, don't keep yourself at home all day long. You want to go to the crew with Uncle Su and Xiaojiu, right?"

Rong Si's eyes flickered, as if he was a little guilty, and a little embarrassed, he whispered, "Well, I want to go."

Song Wanqiu laughed again, rubbing his hair, "Go if you want, but don't run around, you have to help Uncle Su look after Little Jiu sister, you know?"

Rong Si nodded, "I will."

Song Wanqiu helped him simply pack two changes of clothes and some daily necessities, put them in his schoolbag, and let him go out with Su Shengjing and Su Jiu.

Although she has never been separated from his son, he has no friends and doesn't like to make friends. Those who celebrate the New Year are always bored at home. Sooner or later, he will get bored. It is good to let him go out and relax.

Moreover, since Xiaojiu called him to go with him, she was relieved.

Song Wanqiu knew very well what kind of feelings his son had for Xiaojiu. She is his best friend and the kid he valued most. He wanted to stay with her, so he would never run around.

Su Shengjing took Rong Si's schoolbag and said to her, "Don't worry, I will send him back intact in a few days."

After speaking, he carried Rong Si's schoolbag and his luggage in one hand, and the little girl in the other, and glanced sideways at Rong Si at the door, "Boy, let's go."

Rong Si turned his head to look at Song Wanqiu, feeling a little bit disheartened. Under her encouraging eyes, he withdrew his gaze and followed Su Shengjing.

When he walked downstairs, Rong Si looked at the schoolbag in Su Shengjing's hand and couldn't help but said, "I will take it myself."

Su Shengjing squinted at him, "What's the matter?"

"You take so many things, it's hard work." He had to hug Sister Xiaojiu.

Not only is it hard, it is also not safe.

Compared to his hard work, Rong Si was more worried that he would fall Sister Xiaojiu.

Su Shengjing raised his eyebrows. This little bastard was pretty good. How did he feel that he was becoming more pleasing to the eye?

However, he is not interested in taking care of the boy. If it is the little dumpling who wants to take things by herself, he will not agree. But instead of this little boy, not his son, let him take it himself.

Su Shengjing handed the schoolbag to Rong Si, he reached out his hand to take it, and carried it on his own.

Su Jiu looked at him, and her head was full of humming, so good-natured, she was so in love!

"Brother, if the school bag is very heavy, if you can't carry it anymore, you have to say it. Dad and I will help you get it."