414

Su Jiu looked at Su Shengjing in a daze. Her father does not get angry easily, and he could even be said to have a good temper. Moreover, every time he gets angry was mostly for her.

She really loves this dad!

Seeing the woman not speaking, Su Shengjing said coldly, "You still have five seconds to think about it. If you don't apologize, your photo will appear on the Internet immediately."

After speaking, he started counting, "Five, four, three--"

The woman became more and more nervous, and sweat burst out on her forehead, "Wait a minute! I apologize, can't I apologize?"

She looked at Su Jiu, "Little friend, I didn't speak through my brain just now, and I said something bad. Sister tells you I'm sorry, can you forgive your sister?"

Su Jiu blinked her clear eyes, and said innocently, "What did you say, it's too quiet, I didn't hear it."

Woman, "……"

How could she not hear it, this little girl was being deliberate, right?!

She was very angry, but under Su Shengjing's intimidating gaze, she could only bite the bullet and repeat it again, "Sister said I'm sorry to you just now. Sister knew that she was wrong. She won't say that to you in the future. Can you forgive Sister?"

Su Jiu tilted her head and looked at her in surprise, as if thinking about something. After a few seconds, she turned her head to look at Su Shengjing, and asked innocently, "Dad Dad, is there a problem with my ears, why can't I hear what she said?"

Woman, "……!!"

What if she wants to beat up this bad girl!

Su Shengjing laughed and rubbed the little girl's hair. His tone was completely different from the previous one. He was so gentle that it was unbelievable. "The baby's ears are okay. She is talking too softly and father didn't hear her either. Let her say it again, OK?"

Su Jiu squinted at the woman, thinking that her father was almost harmed by her, an anger surged in her heart, and she snorted, "No!"

"Oh? What is the baby going to do?"

"It will take her to say sorry a hundred times!"

Not only told to her, but also told to her father.

What, a hundred times?

The woman was stunned, making sure she had heard it right, and she bit her teeth abruptly.

This little girl is so bad! She thought that this kind of four-year-old girl was innocent and would not have any schemes. Unexpectedly, she is not innocent at all!

At the head of the Su Shengjing scenic spot, "Okay, one hundred times is one hundred times, and one cannot be less."

After speaking, he glanced at the woman coldly, "You heard it? Why don't you say it?"

Looking at the phone in the bodyguard's hand, the woman tried her best to endure her anger and humiliation. After taking a deep breath, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

When she was talking, Su Shengjing didn't seem to be listening. He took out his mobile phone to find a cartoon, watched it with the little girl, and the father and daughter laughed while watching.

The women are furious, but she can't do anything to them, so she can only continue to talk.

However, after she finished speaking, Su Shengjing turned his head to look at her and said leisurely, "I didn't count just now, let's start again."

The woman widened her eyes and shouted angrily, "Su Shengjing, don't deceive people too much!"

Su Shengjing smiled sarcastically, "Oh, you also know that you deceive people too much? When you framed me and scolded my daughter, why didn't you expect to deceive people too much?"

"..." The woman was angry and wronged, and she didn't know how to refute him, her eyes were red, "I'll say it a hundred times, can you let me go?"

Su Shengjing said coldly, "It depends on your performance."