453

At this time, her eyes did not dodge, but she looked at Sheng Tianci calmly and smiled: "Thank you so much, I wish you a happy new year, all wishes come true, everything goes well."

Her gentle and nice voice came with the night breeze, Sheng Tianci was in a particularly good mood, "Thank you, I'm tired of hearing the two words, don't be so polite, I will be unhappy if you do this."

Song Wanqiu's ears were slightly hot, "Okay."

Sheng Tianci turned around with satisfaction, reached out and patted Su Shengjing's shoulder, and then left reluctantly.

After the fireworks were off, Su Jiu took Su Shengjing back to the little villain's house, and sat on the sofa in the living room with him and Song Wanqiu to watch the Spring Festival Gala. Seeing something funny, she couldn't help but giggle.

And when she smiled, the two adults were infected, and then laughed, even Rong Si curled up his mouth, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

When the Spring Festival Gala comes to a close and the countdown ends, it will usher in the New Year's Day. The sound of "cracking" firecrackers and "popping" fireworks sounded outside the window, and the splendid fireworks bloomed in the night sky, beaming with joy.

Su Shengjing and Song Wanqiu gave the red envelopes they had prepared beforehand to the two children, and Su Jiu happily accepted them. She suddenly realized the advantage of being a child, that is, she can receive a lot of red envelopes from adults!

Even though it was late now, she was not sleepy at all. And she also specially prepared New Year gifts for the little villain, first followed Su Shengjing back home, and immediately asked after entering the door: "Dad, did you buy the things I asked you to buy?"

Thinking of the things she asked him to buy, Su Shengjing smiled helplessly, and pointed to a beautifully wrapped blue gift box tied with a ribbon on the entrance, "Will father not buy something the baby asked me to buy? You see, this is it."

Su Jiu was happy, "Thank you Dad!"

Su Shengjing smiled helplessly again, and then picked up the gift box in one hand and held her little hand in the other, "Let's go, and I'll go with you."

The two rang the doorbell next door again.

It was the little villain who opened the door. Seeing Su Jiu, he was wondering why the little girl was still awake, she was really energetic, and saw that she was holding a gift box from Su Shengjing. It was a little hard, but she smiled at him. It was very sweet, and said like a treasure: "Brother, this is my New Year gift for you!"

New Year's gift?

Rong Si was slightly startled.

"For me?" he asked uncertainly.

"Yeah! For you, brother, do you like it or not?" The little girl's eyes were bright, with a look of anticipation on her face.

Song Wanqiu didn’t expect that the father and daughter would come again, and Xiaojiu brought A Si a New Year’s gift. She was indescribably grateful. She smiled and said to Rong Si, "Sister Xiaojiu asked you to take it down, then you can take it down. Right."

Rong Si nodded, reached out and took the gift box.

Feeling a little heavy, he put the gift box on the coffee table, and immediately began to remove the ribbon on it.

Although there was no expression on his face, he was looking forward to it in his heart. Since leaving that home, his New Year gifts have been given by his mother. Without money, his mother bought him a small toy for a few dollars, and he was also very satisfied.

And this year, not only did he receive a red envelope from others, he also received a gift from sister Xiaojiu. Even if the box contains the junk he picked up in the trash can, he will be happy.

Rong Si knew that Sister Xiaojiu would never give him rubbish. And when he took apart the ribbon and opened the box to see the gift inside, he was suddenly stunned.

The heart seemed to be hit hard by something.