458

Su Shengjing thought a thousand times in his heart, put the little dumpling into his arms, and held her tightly.

It is this cute little friend who calls him Dad, who is dependent on him.

He really felt that he was lucky.

The little dumpling has a faint scent of milk that is exclusive to the child. Su Shengjing's heart softened and said to her: "Dad is also very happy to be able to spend the New Year with the baby today."

The little dumpling raised her little face and vowed: "Dad, we will all celebrate the New Year together in the future!"

"Okay." Su Shengjing agreed with a smile, but thought in his heart, Xiao Jiu is still small, and she doesn't know what it means to grow up and what he will face.

When she grows up and has a man she likes and her own family, she may leave his old father behind. He couldn't imagine how he would feel at that time.

It must be more uncomfortable than the wanton abuse by countless people back then...

Su Shengjing didn't want to think anymore, closed his eyes, hugged the little dumpling in his arms tightly, cherishing every minute and every second of getting along with her.

Su Jiu has always been in a state of excitement, and woke up again after not sleeping long. It was already dawn, and the bright morning sun poured in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, bringing a trace of winter warmth.

As soon as she woke up, Su Shengjing also woke up.

When he opened his eyes, he found that Xiao Jiu was looking at him with big eyes blinking. He couldn't help but smile, "Baby, how come you woke up so early?"

"Because I am happy!" Xiao Jiu said happily, got out of his arms, picked up his mobile phone on the bedside table, and skillfully opened Weibo.

Su Shengjing is not used to seeing this, and watched her click on the comment area, and then showed him the phone, "Look, dad, many people are wishing us a happy new year!"

Su Shengjing took the phone and saw many fans' messages, neatly written New Year greetings, and swiped tens of thousands of them.

At this moment of family reunion, there are still so many people thinking about him and Xiao Jiu, this feeling is really good, and it's really... it's been a long time.

Su Jiu got back into the warm bed again, and her voice softly suggested, "Dad, are we going to say a happy new year to the fans? They have been supporting us all the time~"

Su Shengjing was startled, yes, he didn't even think of this, Xiao Jiu actually thought of it. He really can't even compare to a four-year-old child, and he doesn't seem to have the consciousness of being a celebrity and wanting to be a fan.

He nodded quickly, "Well, the baby is right. Then we quickly get up, put on new clothes, and record a video to celebrate the New Year with them."

After waking up, Su Shengjing changed into a handsome casual suit and specially put on a red scarf, which looked a bit festive.

The little girl also changed into a white knitted dress and a small red coat, and she wore the red scarf that Song Wanqiu wove for her. The two small twitches tied on her head were tied with red bows. The whole person was like a little fairy girl. It was too cute!

In the living room, Su Shengjing set up his mobile phone so that the camera was facing him, and then he hugged the little wine and made her sit on his lap. The father and daughter looked intimate, and then began to record the video.

First, he expressed his gratitude to the fans who have always supported him and Su Jiu, and he also wished the fans New Year with Xiao Jiu and said a series of blessings.

After recording, the video was posted on Weibo.

The fans of the two have been waiting for this for a long time. For them, especially the mother fans of Su Jiu, it is simply a New Year's benefit!