594

No wonder he can kidnap a big beauty like her mother home.

Knowing that she had been teased by Su Shengjing, An Yuan was so angry and felt funny, she decided to go back and settle accounts with him. At this moment, she just told him to take care of Xiaojiu, so that nothing could go wrong.

Otherwise, she can't spare him.

Su Shengjing did not dare to tell her that the girl almost had a car accident, and he was reluctant to mention it, so he agreed casually.

Not long after ending the call, another call came.

Su Shengjing answered the phone and heard Sheng Zhiyan's excited voice, "Uncle Su, you finally answered to my call, you have been talking on the phone just now! Well, is Sister Xiaojiu awake?"

He knew that the kid was looking for the little wine.

Su Shengjing glanced at Su Jiu and replied casually, "No, she's still asleep."

"Are you still sleeping? It's already past nine o'clock, Uncle Su, can you tell Little Jiu sister to stop sleeping and get up and go out with me!" Sheng Zhiyan said with great interest.

Su Jiu was a little helpless. She felt that if she didn't go out and play with Sheng Zhiyan, he would not give up, and she didn't know how to entangle him.

Well, just treat it as caring for the kid to grow up healthy and happy.

Su Jiu leaned to the phone again and said, "Brother, I'm up, see you later."

When Sheng Zhiyan heard her, he was immediately excited, "Really? Great! Little Jiu sister, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of the hotel!"

After washing, Su Jiu followed Su Shengjing to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. When she came to the door of the hotel, she saw that Sheng Zhiyan was already waiting.

He is wearing a casual T-shirt, denim shorts, and a pair of white sneakers today. There is a handsome little face supported by it, even if it is put on a torn sheet, it looks good.

Just like the little villain!

Ok? Why did she think of the little villain again.

She doesn't know what he is doing now. He is such a diligent and motivated child. It is estimated that he is staying at home and doing his homework right now?

Su Jiu was thinking, and Sheng Zhiyan walked up to her, took her hand excitedly, and took her forward, "Little Jiu sister, go, brother will take you to play!"

Seeing him pulling the little wine and walking fast, Su Shengjing hurried to keep up, and said in a bad mood: "You smelly boy, slow down, if the little wine falls, I will beat you believe it or not?"

Sheng Zhiyan turned his head and patted his chest to promise, "Don't worry, Uncle Su, even if I fall by myself, I won't let Little Jiu Sister fall!"

The group of people got on the car, and no one noticed. Behind the Roman pillar at the entrance of the hotel, a young boy walked out, watching them leave with deep eyes, and gradually disappeared from sight.

Rong Si tightly grasped the cold steamed buns in his hand. The steamed buns were delicious, and he wanted to bring them over for a taste to the little wine. After arriving here, I saw Sheng Zhiyan walking out and standing at the door, as if waiting for someone.

He didn't have to think about it, but he already knew that he is waiting for a little wine.

Rong Si subconsciously stood behind the pillar, and soon, Xiaojiu followed his father out. Sheng Zhiyan greeted her immediately, obviously, they had already made an appointment.

Therefore, he is the superfluous one.

When the car completely disappeared at the end of the road, hidden in the traffic flow and never seen again, Rong Si then retracted his gaze, pursed his lips, and turned away in silence.

In the evening, when Song Wanqiu came back from work, she saw Rong Si sitting at the coffee table, writing exercises seriously, and smiled slightly, "A Si, went to find the little wine to play today? Are you happy?"