410

Qin Feng was very angry, but didn't know what to do. Now Su Shengjing has signed a big company like Shengshi Entertainment, and there is Han Jiani behind as his agent. It is really not as easy to break him down as before.

But he won't give up easily, he vowed to step on Su Shengjing. The previous method doesn't work anymore, maybe he should change the method!

An obscure light flashed across Qin Feng's eyes, and his hands clenched into fists.

After Su Shengjing paid the bodyguards, Su Jiu pulled him up to buy gifts and rang the doorbell of Rong Si's house.

The door opened quickly. As soon as she saw Rong Si, Su Jiu handed the things in her hand to him like a treasure, and smiled happily, "Brother, look what did I buy for you?"

Rong Si looked down.

She was holding a fish tank with two small red goldfish in it, with big bulging eyes and very beautiful tails. They were swimming happily in the water, with bubbles spitting out their mouths.

"Brother, these two little goldfish are given to you. You see they are red. Red is the color of luck. I hope they can bring you good luck!"

The reason why Su Jiu chose to give him this is not only for this reason, but also because the little villain is always at home alone. The house is deserted. She doesn’t know if he will feel lonely. She hopes that these two little goldfish can be brought to his home. Come be able to accompany him when he is alone.

For the things she gave, Rong Si naturally liked everything. He reached out and took it, "Thank you, I like it very much."

Does he like it?

Su Jiu smiled happily immediately, walked into his house and whispered beside him: "Brother, do you know why I want to give you a gift?"

Of course Rong Si knew, but in order to be able to say a few more words to her, he deliberately said, "I don't know."

"Have you forgotten so soon? Yesterday at the school gate, you helped me and Dad. If it weren't for you, Dad would be suspected."

Rong Si didn't think he had helped much, he just did what he could.

He said seriously: "That woman wants to frame your father, I can't leave it alone."

Look, how righteous the little villain is, how good, so the original author gave him a tragic ending, which is really unfair to him!

Su Jiu sighed, suddenly thinking of something, and then asked: "But brother, how do you know that woman is going to frame my father?"

Rong Si told her about the fact that he saw someone secretly photographing Su Shengjing.

He usually uses his mother's mobile phone to read Weibo about Xiaojiu's sister, and sometimes he sees news about other celebrities.

If it is negative news, usually several secretly taken photos will be brought along. So when he saw the woman rushing towards Su Shengjing, he thought of the negative news of those celebrities, and he was almost certain that the woman was in the same group as the person who was filming.

And when the woman framed her father, Su Jiu had already thought that she was collecting money for errands, and there were paparazzi nearby, so she waited to take misleading photos and post them on the Internet, so that her father had a hard time to distinguish, and he would be like before again. A few years ago, he would become the target of cyber violence.

It's a pity that the people behind the scenes didn't expect that bodyguards and little villains would suddenly appear and disrupt his plan, right?

She has to say that the little villain's observational power is really strong.

Su Jiu looked at his delicate little face and said sincerely: "Brother, thank you."