449

Sheng Tianci was seriously cutting a piece of winter melon, his movements were beyond her expectations.

As if perceiving her gaze, he also turned his head to face her gaze. Then, a bright and sunny smile was shown at her, like a big boy.

Song Wanqiu's ears suddenly became hot, and she hurriedly turned aside her eyes and continued to cook dumplings.

Seeing that the dumplings were cooked, she immediately took a plate to load it. She was accidentally scalded by the splashing hot water in the pot, and she subconsciously took a breath.

Hearing the movement, Sheng Tianci hurriedly looked at her and saw that the back of her hand was hot red, and a hint of worry appeared in his eyes, "Were you burned? Are you okay? Soak it in cold water quickly."

After speaking, he took the plate in her hand and turned on the faucet for her.

Song Wanqiu put her hand under the cold water and rushed, and the pain soon disappeared. She was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, I was too careless."

"Don't say that, this is normal. When I first learned to cook, I didn't know how many times I was blanched. I have no talent for cooking. I learned a little after being blanched many times." Sheng Tianci smiled, and said: "I'll cook, you just go out and wait."

"How can it work? You are a guest. How can there be any reason for the guest to work?"

Sheng Tianci said casually, "If you don't treat me as a guest, can you just do it?"

After speaking, he realized that he had said it a bit too far, and Song Wanqiu's expression really changed slightly. Suddenly, both of them were a little embarrassed. Song Wanqiu didn't know how to answer, but her heart skipped another beat.

"Ah, I mean, if you don't treat me as a guest, you can just treat me as a free labor." Sheng Tianci explained with a smile, "So, leave it to me here. I'll be fine."

Song Wanqiu still felt a little sad, and Su Jiu ran over, took her hand, and said slyly, "Auntie, let Uncle Sheng cook. I haven't eaten Uncle Sheng's food yet!"

Sheng Tianci immediately got excited, stretched out his hand and scratched her little nose and said, "I promise that after you have eaten it, you won't like your father's dishes."

Su Shengjing also came over, as if he was really worried that he would be compared with Sheng Tianci, immediately rolled up his sleeves, eager to try, and said to Su Jiu: "Baby, what do you want to eat? Dad will make it for you."

Sheng Tianci also warmly said: "Yes, Xiaojiu, just tell your uncle what you want to eat. Uncle's cooking is definitely better than your father's."

"Heh." Su Shengjing cast a disdainful look at him.

Because of this, the two big men faced each other in the kitchen for a while. Then, under the little girl's persuasion, they prepared a New Year's Eve dinner together.

Song Wanqiu was pulled out of the kitchen by Su Jiu. She turned to look at the two busy people in the kitchen, and then at the little girl beside her, suddenly feeling very warm.

Since divorcing Rong Cheng, it has been a long time since her family celebrated the Chinese New Year.

About an hour later, the sumptuous New Year’s Eve dinner was put on the table. Sheng Tianci opened a bottle of wine and poured half a glass for Su Shengjing and Song Wanqiu. “I can’t stay for too long. I will go back later. Otherwise, the old man and the old lady will get angry with me."

Su Shengjing raised her eyebrows, "Then you don't want to leave now?"

"Hey! I have worked so hard to make a meal, can't I eat a few bites before leaving? And I am not here to see the little wine and you?"