471

After all, he came here to see her and her father. Su Jiu took the initiative and said hello to Han Xiao, "Hello Uncle~ Happy New Year!"

The little girl's soft and cute appearance made Han Xiao like it too much, but he and his wife worked hard, but they have not been pregnant. His dream of having a daughter has not yet come down.

He had already thought about letting the flow go, but now that Xiaojiu was so cute, the idea of ​​wanting a daughter became stronger again.

No, he can't let it go. He has no daughter yet and needs to work hard with his wife.

Efforts don’t necessarily have a daughter, but if you don’t work hard, you will definitely not have!

That would be a shame.

Han Xiao thought, smiled at the little girl with a fatherly smile, took out a red envelope from his trouser pocket and handed it to her, "Uncle also wishes Xiaojiu a happy new year, health and safety in the new year, and grow tall and grow up quickly."

Su Shengjing immediately said: "Just grow tall quickly, I don't want her to grow up so quickly."

Han Xiao's smile deepened, "It's impossible not to grow up. Girls will have to marry in the future. Be mentally prepared, old father."

He patted Su Shengjing on the shoulder with a look of sympathy.

Su Shengjing didn’t care, “I’ll talk about things in the future. Even if she wants to marry, I won’t let her marry so easily. He must pass through me first. I have to make sure that the man is worthy of trust, and then I will marry my daughter out."

Worth entrusting?

Han Xiao glanced at his son subconsciously, and saw that he looked like someone owed him millions, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

Why does he feel that his son is out of play?

This attitude alone is very problematic. If he is Xiaojiu's father, he won't accept it, okay?

So he patted his son on the back secretly to remind him to pay attention.

After hearing Su Shengjing's words, Han Siye was a little confused, so he asked, "What does it mean to be worth entrusting?"
----

(The chapter repeats itself twice, and I can't find the missing parts. I will include the next chapter here since it's too short.)

----

When he went upstairs, Rong Si did not go back to his house, but followed Su Jiu into her house.

Su Jiu took a lot of sweets and drinks to entertain him and Han Siye who came in with him. Han Siye took apart a lollipop to eat.

While Su Jiu and Su Shengjing were talking to Han Xiao, without noticing him, he held the lollipop in his mouth, looked at Rong Si arrogantly, and deliberately lowered his voice and said, "Hey, stay away from sister Xiaojiu, she is my sister!"

His dark eyes met his gaze, neither humble nor overbearing, "Why?"

"I got to know her first!" Han Siye was righteous.

"Really? But before you recorded the show, I met her."

"How is it possible? I knew her first!"

Naive.

Rong Si didn't want to argue with him, just treating him as a ignorant kid. Anyway, when he met Sister Xiaojiu and what happened that day, he remembered it clearly and didn't need to be admitted by insignificant people.

He knows it himself.

Han Siye has always been used to it. When he was in kindergarten, other children were afraid of him, and even the teacher would not do anything to him. At this moment, he actually suffered a loss, he couldn't bear it, and his temper immediately came up.

He stared at Rong Si angrily, "I don't care, I knew her first!"

Rong Si didn't bother to care about him, turned around to leave with a strawberry-flavored lollipop that Su Jiu gave him, but Han Siye grabbed his clothes, "Stop, I haven't finished yet!"

Rong Si's gaze slowly fell on his hand that was holding him, and he said coldly, "Let go."

"Don't let go! Unless, you don't grab the little wine sister from me!"

"I said let go!" Rong Si's little face became cold.

Han Siye was irritated, if not all the adults were present, he would definitely fight him.

Su Jiu heard the movement and looked at it subconsciously. He noticed the tension between the two little boys, and hurriedly ran over and said, "Brother, are you arguing? It's the Chinese New Year. You can't quarrel!"

Han Siye really wanted to do it, so he let go for Su Jiu's sake, and looked at him angrily, as if he was saying, I will ask you to settle the bill next time!

Rong Si looked at him indifferently, stretched out his hand and patted his arm.

He doesn't like being touched by others, even if they are children like him.

Seeing his son causing trouble in other people's homes, Han Xiao was a little embarrassed, and he would take him away after dinner to prevent him from staying for too long. Han Siye said that he was unwilling to say anything, his face was sullen and unhappy.

What's the matter with this kid?!

Han Xiao simply said, "I think you will stay here and be the son of your Uncle Su!"

Unexpectedly, Han Siye glanced at him, nodded and said, "Yes, you can go."

Han Xiao, "......!!!"

Heartbroken.

Such dereliction of duty as his father, he actually made his son so disgusted, and turned his head to be someone else's son, without a trace of nostalgia.

Han Xiao was feeling funny and a little embarrassed, he picked him up without any explanation, and took him away regardless of his struggles and resistance.

After he left, the little villain returned to his home with confidence.

But after a while, the doorbell rang.

Thinking that it was Han Siye's boy who turned back, Su Shengjing chuckled, and walked over to open the door carelessly. Unexpectedly, what came into view was a familiar face.