423

"Cut, it's useless." Han Siye sneered, turned his head to look at Su Jiu aside, he seemed embarrassed to say something, he touched the back of his head before speaking, "Does that... hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Su Jiu shook her head and smiled at him, "Thank you, brother!"

Seeing her smile, Han Siye was contented with ambition and felt that he had done something very powerful.

Su Shengjing glanced at him, and for the first time he felt that this kid was also pleasing to the eye. Also, if this kid is there, then Han Xiao is also here, right?

Just thinking about it, Han Xiao hurried over. He first said a few words about Han Siye, saying how he ran around and made him find it easy, then smiled at Su Shengjing and said, "I just met my teacher, I just talked to him for a while, but I didn't realize that you were here. It was this kid who saw you first."

He greeted An Yuan again and watched the adults chat. Han Siye walked over to Su Jiu, looked at her pink face, and wanted to stretch out his hand for a squeeze.

And he did.

Well, it's soft, and it feels really good.

Su Jiu was caught off guard, puffed her cheek, and glared at him subconsciously. Han Siye looked like he had succeeded in the prank, approached her a little, and said badly, "What's the matter, you're angry, do you want to hit me?"

"Yes, I want to hit you!" The kid either pulled her hair or pinched her face.

Anyway, every time he sees her, he used his hands and feet. Now he is young and she doesn't care about him. If he grows up, it's a different story!

Although the little girl is fierce, she has no deterrent effect at all.

On the contrary, it especially want people to continue to bully her.

Han Siye seems to be in a particularly good mood tonight, and it is indeed good. He didn't want to come to this party at first, but thought that Su Shengjing and Su Jiu would also be there, and he followed Han Xiao.

After arriving, he really saw Sister Xiaojiu, and his mood suddenly improved.

Han Siye twitched the corners of his mouth, and then reached out and squeezed her face, "Or if you call Brother Siye, I'll stop, how about it?"

She calls him brother every time, and she also calls other little boys that way, it's not special at all.

Su Jiu felt that she couldn't let this little boy get an inch, so she glared at him violently, "No!"

"Oh." Han Siye nodded and continued to squeeze her face, "Call or not?"

"You..." Su Jiu felt her face turned into dough, and he was squeezing it, which is really hateful. She stretched out her hand and slapped his hand, "You do this again, ignore you!"

She didn't hurt at all when hitting people, and Han Siye didn't care. But what she said, let him immediately let go of his hand, and immediately compromised, "Well, can't I squeeze it?"

This little milk bag is quite temperamental, it can't be pinched!

Song Xinyan also felt that he was bullying Sister Xiaojiu. Even though he was a head taller than herself, she bravely stood up and stood in front of Su Jiu and said to him: "You can't bully sister, you are a boy. Protect my sister!"

Han Siye glanced at her, "Didn't I protect her just now? If it weren't for so many people, I would have beaten that one a long time ago!"

"But you have been pinching Sister Xiaojiu's face just now, and it's all red!" Song Xinyan complained, reaching out and holding Su Jiu's face, looking at her worriedly, "Sister Xiaojiu, is it okay? Does it hurt? Huh? If it hurts, I'll help you blow it up, right?"

Su Jiu, "..."

Oh, what a little angel this kid is!