461

He didn't know if she could understand what he said, but she was such a smart kid, he believed she could understand.

Sure enough, Xiao Jiu nodded in agreement, "Well! Don't wrong yourself because of such a person!"

"Yes, the baby is really smart." Su Shengjing smiled knowingly.

"Because Dad is smart, so little wine is smart!"

The corners of Su Shengjing's lips widened, was Xiao Jiu's mouth was smeared with honey? He gave birth to a little sycophant.

He stretched out his hand and hugged her, and asked in a gentle voice: "Where do you want to go to play today? Dad will take you there."

He had been busy with work these days, it is time to take the little dumpling out for fun.

Su Jiu thought for a while and said, "Dad, can I go to the amusement park? Call my brother together."

Call the little bunny next door again?

Isn't it just looking good? Why is the little dumpling always obsessed with him! That's it now, and he can still get it when she grows up. Does the sentence of not leaving in the female college have to be verified?

But the little dumpling wants that little bastard to go with her, what else can he say. Anyway, for her, as a dad, he would respond to every request. After all, he said that his daughter should be pampered and rich, and he fully agreed with it.

And he is just such a girl, who does not spoil her? Besides, so many people are staring at his girl. If he treats her better than others treat her, wouldn't she still want him as a father?

Right now, Rong Si was eating glutinous rice at home, thinking about whether to ask Xiaojiu sister to go out for fun today. This year, besides his mother, he also wants to spend time with her.

However, he didn't know how to talk to her.

Just thinking about it, the doorbell rang.

Rong Si immediately put down his chopsticks and walked quickly to open the door. Song Wanqiu couldn't help but chuckle as she looked at him being so urgent.

His son is full of his little sister.

After opening the door, seeing Su Jiu and Su Shengjing standing outside the door neatly dressed, a gleam of light flashed across Rong Si's eyes, but his small face was still cold, showing no emotion.

Su Jiu had the handsome face of the little villain in her eyes, and she happily said, "Brother, Dad and I are going to the amusement park, will you and Auntie go with us?"

Is it a playground?

He hasn't been there for a long time, and he doesn't like to go to that kind of place. It's all for children. However, if Sister Xiaojiu wants him to go with her, he is happy.

Rong Si looked at Song Wanqiu and silently asked her for advice.

Song Wanqiu naturally wouldn't object, and smiled and said, "A Si, if you want to go, you can change your clothes quickly. Don't let Little Jiu sister wait too long."

"Yeah." Rong Si nodded immediately, said "Wait for me" to Su Jiu, turned around and walked into his room quickly.

He found several clothes in the closet, and he didn't know which one was better. Seeing Song Wanqiu coming in, he quickly asked: "Mom, what should I wear?"

He asked seriously, Song Wanqiu held back a smile and said, "You like it yourself."

Rong Si lowered his eyes, looked down at the clothes in his hand, pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "I like it myself."

He has to make Sister Xiaojiu feel good.

He cherishes having a good friend like her, but there are so many young boys who have a good relationship with her, and he is not the best one. As long as she gets tired, she can abandon him at any time.

Therefore, if he wants to keep her, he can only try to make himself better, there is no other way.