467

Rong Cheng stared at her closely, "Who are you, what are you doing?"

"It's not being nosy! It's about my brother and aunt, I'll take care of it!" The little girl said righteously, "Also, I warn you, don't mess with me. I'm very fierce, even worse than you!

Rong Cheng smiled as he looked at her fierce milk.

What's the matter, even a little girl who is still stinky doesn't put him in his eyes?

He wanted to walk over and snatch her phone.

Su Shengjing sensed his intentions, worried that he would hurt the little dumpling, his eyes stunned, first he took the little dumpling up, tightly guarded her in his arms, and said in a cold voice, "Try moving my daughter!"

"What are you?!"

"You don't know who I am, but I know you are not a thing." Su Shengjing sneered without any scruples.

Since having a child, he has particularly despised this kind of men who abandon their wives and children. They really are not a thing. What is even more disgusting is that after abandoning them, he would still harass the other party. What is this?

What a shame!

Song Wanqiu pulled the wind-blown hair behind her ears, and said embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, I let you guys see a joke."

Rong Cheng feels fresh, and he was even stunned today. It's so fresh!

He sneered, "Song Wanqiu, you can find a man who speaks for you like this. I really don't believe it if you and him are just ordinary friends!"

Song Wanqiu didn't want to talk to him at all, "I'll say it again, we have nothing to do. You can't control what happens between me and others."

"Okay, both you and this kid have hardened wings! Song Wanqiu, I want to see how you raise the child by yourself! What can you give him? I can give him the best conditions, and you? You can't give it! One day, you will still come to me."

Rong Cheng finished speaking with a sullen face, and after a cold glance at Rong Si and Su Shengjing, he turned and strode away.

As soon as he left, Song Wanqiu relaxed a lot in an instant, but she was still very uncomfortable.

Today is the first day of the new year. It should have been the most festive and happiest day. It was really disappointing to meet that bastard.

Rong Si turned around, his hostility disappeared a lot, and the dark glint in his eyes disappeared, a little more worried, "Mom, it's okay."

"Well, mom is okay. A Si, you helped mom this time, thank you." Song Wanqiu's throat choked, and she reached out and hugged him into her arms.

"Mom, don't ask him, I don't want the best life." Rong Si said seriously, putting his face on her waist.

He doesn't care about the best life, he just wants to be with his mother. It doesn't matter if you live in a tight life, even if they live in the dilapidated community before, he doesn't want his mother to ask the bastard for help like last time.

Thinking about it, Rong Si swears secretly in his heart.

The bastard just said that one day his mother would beg him. Then he swears, one day, he will beg himself!

He will trample that bastard under his feet and torture him fiercely...

Seeing that the little villain held his hands very tightly, blue veins appeared on the back of his hands, as if trying to endure it, Su Jiu was distressed.

What to do, she really wants to comfort the cub, hug and hold him high!

However, at her current age, it is not appropriate to hug each other. With her current small body, she can't lift the little villain high.

After thinking about it, Su Jiu walked towards him, stood on tiptoe, and touched his head with a little hand, "Brother, it's okay, don't be sad!"