510

Xue Zhen gritted her teeth and hated iron for not turning to steel. Why is this girl so ignorant? She doesn't know that if she want to be in the circle, it is important to have a good thigh?

But what about her?

Never put any thighs in the eye.

In the past, she asked her to get acquainted with the big bosses and coaxed them, but she was all in the ears.

(Missing part of chapter here.)

Xue Zhen's face sank as soon as she saw Su Jiu, there was such a stinky girl everywhere, and it was annoying to see her.

Moreover, she just called her aunt!

Xue Zhen was already in her forties and was very concerned about her age, but this girl actually called her auntie, was it on purpose?

How old is it so bad?

Xue Zhen said in a bad mood: "Little girl, no one has taught you, children shouldn't interrupt when an adult is talking? This is impolite."

"Auntie is not polite! Forcing others to do what others don't want to do!" The little girl was confident, her voice was still loud, and caused many people around to look over.

Perceiving all kinds of gazes, Xue Zhen couldn't hold her face, she gritted her teeth, and said in a low voice, "Little girl, there is nothing to do with you. Go back and find your father."

"I won't, I'm here to find a pretty sister!" Su Jiu said as she hugged An Yuan's arm, raised her chin and looked at Xue Zhen, with an expression like what you can do to me.

Xue Zhen was furious, but she really had no choice but to reduce the pressure of the fire. No longer paying attention to her, she said to An Yuan again: "Xiaoyuan, don't you like me interfering with your feelings? I said before that you have to think about lifelong events after you are thirty. Now I have changed my mind. If you want, you can also fall in love if you really meet the right one. However, it is better to talk to a man like Master Sheng, and ignore the cats and dogs. They are not good enough, do you know?"

As she spoke, she glanced at Su Jiu disdainfully, meaningfully.

It is unforgivable to say that her father is a cat or a dog.

Su Jiu was a little angry, and turned around and said to An Yuan: "Yes, pretty sister, let's not go with Amao and Agou, they are really noisy when they call, especially annoying."

"You--" Xue Zhen heard that she was talking about herself, and suddenly became so angry that she was seething. "What are you talking about, stinky girl?"

The little girl blinked her eyes, with an innocent look, "Did Xiaojiu say something wrong? Auntie, I think you make a lot of sense, so I said that."

Seeing Xue Zhen's face suddenly turned green, An Yuan couldn't help but smile, and reached out and took the hand of the little girl, "Xiao Jiu is right."

She is still maintaining that little girl?!

She took pains to lead her into the entertainment industry and made her a first-line star. Now that the wings are hard, it doesn't matter if An Yuan don't put her in her eyes, but it is really unreasonable to help others to speak.

Xue Zhen was furious, "Xiaoyuan, okay, you don't take me seriously now, you don't listen to anything I say. How much I have given you, don't you have any points in your heart? Even if there is no credit, there is hard work!"

An Yuan’s gaze fell on her face again, her eyes became cold, her red lips curled up with a sneer, "I said, how much do you benefit from me, how much money I have earned over the years? In your pocket, you know for yourself, don’t pretend to be selfless and dedicating, as I’m a queen, you can do it without you."

"Also, I don't want to hear the words just now, please respect my personality." After An Yuan finished speaking, she took Su Jiu and turned away.

Xue Zhen stayed where she was, looking at all the people around her looking at him with strange eyes, suffocating her stomach. After several trials of her, she had determined that An Yuan would not listen to her anymore. Since she was out of control, she had no value.