470

The corner of Rong Si's mouth ticked, "Well, Sister Xiaojiu also has to be happy every day."

Su Jiu, "......!!!"

Ow, is it her illusion?

Why does she think that Zai Zai said this sentence, a little bit cute inexplicably?

Su Jiu was thinking, suddenly from the corner of her eyes, she glanced at the downstairs of the building where she was staying, and there was a black and bright luxury car parked. From the dropped car window, she saw the beautiful young man sitting in the main car.

The man is looking down at the phone, his profile is impeccable, he looks so good that he can compete with his father!

Su Jiu recognized him at a glance, isn't that the actor Han?

He actually came here, and if he did, Han Siye should have come too, right?

At this moment, the door of the back seat of the car opened, and a little boy walked down. It really was Han Siye!

After Han Siye got out of the car, Han Xiao, who was sitting in front of him, noticed the movement and opened the door of the car. First glanced at Su Shengjing, stretched out his hand to greet him, then put his arm around his son's shoulder, "Go, didn't you say you want to see Sister Xiaojiu? Why don't you go there?"

Han Siye didn't answer, his face was strained, as if he was very upset.

He was looking at Rong Si beside Su Jiu, and he also noticed the hand held by the two.

Does Little Jiu sister have a good relationship with him? They are both holding hands, Little Jiu hasn't held his hand yet!

Han Si's ambition is a bit unbalanced.

Seeing him pouring his mouth and looking displeased, and looking at Rong Si, Han Xiao immediately knew what his son was sulking. He should think that Xiao Jiu has other good friends, so she won't play with him in the future?

Han Xiao turned his eyes back to his son, jokingly: "What's the matter, are you jealous?"

"Humph." Han Siye snorted, looking at Rong Si's eyes full of hostility. Had it not been for an adult, maybe he would have rushed over to fight him.

Han Xiao held his forehead, a little helpless.

What kind of emotions and tempers this kid has will show up on his face, and will not hide it. It’s true that there is a personality, but others may not like it when they see it.

When "Dad, let's go!" was recorded, Han Xiao would go online to read comments when he was free. Many netizens say that his son has a bad temper, is very domineering, and also fierce towards a cute little sister like Xiao Jiu, and they always worry about him bullying Xiao Jiu.

Han Xiao was really helpless and bullied Xiao Jiu, but this kid didn't. It's just that the netizens said that he has a bad temper, which is also true.

He gritted his teeth and rubbed Han Siye's hair vigorously, "You kid, today is the first day of the Chinese New Year, don't you know that you don’t have a stubborn face? You’re like this, and you’ve swept uncle Su and sister Xiaojiu’s happiness Now, you don’t want to make them unhappy, do you?"

"Don't mess up my hairstyle!" The hair was messed up, Han Siye glared at him like a cat with fried hair, and then quickly reached out and straightened his hair.

Han Xiao couldn't laugh or cry. After he straightened his hair, he took him to Su Shengjing and said to Su Shengjing: "My brother, this kid in my family has been talking about little wine, so I brought him here. You should be free today, right?"

Su Shengjing glanced at Han Siye sideways, and twitched in his heart.

He was a little uncomfortable because of his tolerance, but here is another one, but don't make the third one. It is clearly a test of his patience!

He retracted his gaze and said, "Yeah", "I have time, since you're here, go up and sit down."