554

After Song Wanqiu saw it, she was also stunned.

Is it a coincidence that Xiaojiu actually gave this, or...

Rong Si stared at a brand new violin lying in the box, but he didn't respond for a while.

He has been learning the violin since he was very young. This is his favorite instrument.

After being kicked out of the house, the woman Rong Cheng married came to find fault and smashed the violin he brought out of the house. Neither he nor his mother had time to stop it.

The mother was very angry at the time and rushed to try to settle accounts with her, but was pushed to the ground severely by the two bodyguards behind the woman, scratching her arm and bleeding.

After that, he and his mother lived in that dilapidated residential area. Even eating was a problem, let alone practicing the violin.

And his cherished violin has been broken.

He never touched it again.

He never thought that he could still own a violin.

Seeing him staring at the violin in a daze, Su Jiu knew that she had sent it right, and asked more and more expectantly: "Brother, tell me, do you like this New Year gift I gave you?"

Hearing her voice, Rong Si finally recovered. Looking at her smiling eyes, his throat rolled, "I like it, I like it very much."

His voice was a little low, with a little dumbness. The eye sockets also seemed to be red, and he quickly lowered his head, pretending to continue watching the violin, to prevent Su Jiu from discovering the change in his mood.

His answer made Su Jiu immersed in joy and unable to extricate herself. As a mother fan, the things that she give out can be liked by her cub, and the sense of pleasure and accomplishment is full!

Rong Si carefully picked up the violin, reached out and touched it lightly, feeling the familiar feeling. Then, he looked at Su Jiu and said seriously: "Little Jiu sister, thank you."

Knowing that this violin must have been bought by Su Shengjing, he said to him, "Thank you, uncle."

"Don't need to thank me, don't be polite." Su Shengjing said this, but thought in his heart, very good, this kid finally said a few human words.

Normally he basically doesn't speak, just like a little ice sculpture without feelings. No wonder someone said he was dumb before, and he once thought he couldn't speak.

Song Wanqiu was grateful and said to the father and daughter: "A Si likes the violin very much and started practicing when he was very young. After that, for some reason, his violin broke and he could not practice again. Today you actually gave him one. This is the best New Year gift he has ever received, right, A Si?"

Rong Si nodded immediately, "Yes."

However, he felt a little strange, why would Little Jiu sister think of sending him a violin?

Song Wanqiu was also curious, and asked, "Xiao Jiu, why did you give your brother a violin? How do you know he likes it?"

"Because, I saw a few photos on the cabinet of my brother's room before, and one of them was my brother playing the violin on the stage, I knew it!" The little girl replied clearly.

Song Wanqiu was surprised at the little girl's attentiveness and thoughtfulness. Her eyes became more gentle. She touched the back of Rong Si's head and said, "A Si, Little Jiu gave you such a good gift. Okay. How about you play a song and give it to her?"

Su Jiu immediately agreed, "Okay, brother, can you? I want to listen!"