514

Something really happened on her side, and she didn't want to lie to Xiaojiu either. However, how could she get involved in her affairs and worry the little girl?

What's more, she couldn't solve her problem by herself, and it was even more difficult for the little girl or Su Shengjing. The most important thing is that this incident she encountered is simply hard to tell, how would she speak?

An Yuan squeezed her phone and closed her eyes, pretending to smile nonchalantly, "Little Jiu, what's the matter with sister, it's just that I'm not in good health. Just rest and take some medicine. You don't have to worry."

However, Su Jiu still didn't believe it.

She heard that the big beauty is very dedicated, even if she was sick before, she would continue to work without delaying the progress. But she said just now that she just had a cold, so it's definitely not that simple.

Su Shengjing made breakfast, and when he brought it to the table, he wanted to order Xiao Jiu to eat, but saw her sitting on the sofa and looking at the phone, her little eyebrows frowned, as if she was worried.

Su Shengjing walked over, "Baby, are you playing with the mobile phone again? You are still young and can't always play with electronic products. This is bad for your eyes. You don't want to wear glasses at a young age. That's not cute. Give me back the mobile phone. For now, it’s forbidden to play."

Although it seems to be reprimanding, but the language is too soft.

Su Jiu recovered, and handed the phone to her father obediently. She couldn't help but say to him: "Dad, I'm not playing on the phone, I just called the pretty sister. She said she has a cold and can't take pictures with you. It’s advertised, and I’m a little worried about her."

Su Shengjing also knew about An Yuan's failure to accept the advertisement, and also found it strange, not like her style.

He originally wanted to make a phone call to ask, but he felt that it was her own decision, and he had no right to interfere. He didn't expect Xiaojiu to call her.

Su Shengjing took the phone and squeezed Xiao Jiu's face, “Since she’s sick, don’t take pictures. Let her rest and talk when she gets better. By the way, did she tell you what the disease is?”

"Sister said she has a cold!"

A cold……

Su Shengjing was even more surprised. He remembered that An Yuan had a high fever once and insisted on attending class when she was in school before returning home to rest after being persuaded by the teacher.

Therefore, if it is just a small cold to give up the big advertisement, it is indeed not in line with her personality, nor in line with common sense.

Su Sheng was thinking, and heard Xiao Jiu say: "Dad, I'm still worried about sister..."

"..." Su Shengjing was silent, with an unpleasant premonition in his heart, "Or else, dad also call her and see if you can ask clearly?"

"Okay, Dad, call her soon~" Xiao Jiu nodded immediately, her face full of impatience.

Su Shengjing also dialed the phone, waiting with a solemn expression for the person on the other end to answer.

At this time, An Yuan was shutting herself in the apartment room, and she fell into a chair. The curtains in the room were pulled, the lights were not turned on, and the light was a little dim. On the desk in front of her was a computer, and the light from the screen was projected on her pale face.

She sat motionless in the chair, staring at the picture on the screen in a daze.

The photo was sent to her when she proposed to terminate the contract with Xue Zhen. It was yesterday morning.

When she saw the photo at that time, it was as if a thunder fell from the sky and struck her fiercely. With a "boom" in her mind, it went blank for an instant, and she couldn't believe what she saw.