478

When Su Shengjing was in high school before, she was not a fanatic. The only person who chased him should be her. After he entered the entertainment industry, he did not report any scandals.

It suddenly burst out afterwards.

Generally speaking, the stains of many stars are basically there before they become famous. Because at that time they hadn't entered the entertainment circle, they would show their real side.

After entering the circle, they need to set up people, they need to converge, and they can't mess up.

What's more, how many paparazzi outside are watching the wind, how can they not pay attention?

But Su Shengjing happened to be revealed to be having an affair with several women when he was the hottest. This is really strange. Would a person so young who just got a place in the entertainment industry ruin himself with such a high profile?

Judging from her not much understanding of Su Shengjing, it was not like what he would do.

So An Yuan didn't believe it all the time, thinking there must be something wrong with it. At this moment, she was a little unhappy when she heard Xue Zhen vigorously saying that Su Shengjing was behind her.

"Xiaoyuan, next time you see Su Shengjing again, you should leave him alone, do you hear?"

"By the way, next week you are going to cooperate with Han Xiao to make an advertisement. If you communicate with the actor Han and make a good relationship, I have no objection. Maybe you have a better relationship with the actor Han, you will have more resources." Xue Zhen still said.

"Also, you are going to strengthen your exercise recently, and don't forget to go on a diet. You are already 90 pounds, pay attention, don't eat dinner!"

An Yuan was a little bored. From the beginning of her debut, Xue Zhen was her agent and controlled everything about her.

What kind of clothes she wears, what kind of makeup she puts on, how long her hair cut... Xue Zhen takes care of everything. Also, she always accepted a bunch of advertisements and TV shows and movies for her without asking her opinions.

Even the major events in life, you should go with the flow, and start with your heart, she must take care of it, and she is expressly forbidden to fall in love before the age of thirty.

This feeling of being controlled by others is really terrible.

Fortunately, her contract will expire in one month, and she will be able to get rid of her at that time.

"Got it." An Yuan answered faintly.

Xue Zhen felt that her response like this was perfunctory and frowned, "Xiaoyuan, don't be upset. I'm telling you all this for your own good. Look at the many artists under my hand, what I value most is you. I have also spent the most thoughts on you. In the end, you have opinions on me. Does this make sense?"

The little assistant on the side couldn't listen anymore.

To put it nicely, why did she spend the most time on Sister An Yuan? Isn't that because Sister An Yuan is her cash cow?

An Yuan changed her clothes and went to take the next set of photos. When the filming is over, it is already more than half an hour later. She changed into her casual clothes and planned to find Su Shengjing and Su Jiu.

Seeing her intentions, An Yuan said displeased: "What are you doing? Are you still looking for the father and daughter?"

"I promised Xiaojiu to invite her to have ice cream hot pot."

"What?" Xue Zhen almost exploded as soon as he heard it, and said, "How can you agree to this kind of thing? You don't know that someone is speculating about you and Su Shengjing's scandals on the Internet now, and you still want to get fermented. Wouldn't it be bigger?"

She thought it was Su Shengjing's or Su Jiu's idea to eat hot pot, and sneered: "Huh, the father and daughter are quite scheming to let you eat hot pot with them. Isn't it clear that you will be warmed up? Maybe, they secretly. Arranged for paparazzi to shoot!"