441

After Qin Feng was sent to the police station, after some investigation, the police found out that this woman had been invited by him, and he had also invited reporters over, which was very funny.

Why would someone look for a woman and invite a reporter to come and shoot, and even put it on the big screen for everyone to watch?

Does he really have this special hobby?!

Hmm... think about it, he asked a woman to tie him up and play that trick. It was very likely that he had a special habit. Moreover, he arranged everything himself, but he took a bite of Su Shengjing.

It's literally astounding.

Although the police do not chase stars, they still hold on to the injustice for Su Shengjing.

After making it clear that Qin Feng was an illegal act, he was sent to a detention room in accordance with the law, where he was detained for 15 days and was fined 5,000.

Netizens and Qin Feng fans are waiting for a result. Fans hope that there will be a reversal. Things are not what they saw. However, after the police report came out, the fans collapsed.

[That woman was really found by my brother... No, how could it be possible? I do not believe! 】

[I don't believe it either! My brother said that Su Shengjing did it, so he must have done it! 】

[Must be made by Su Shengjing! How can someone find someone to take a picture of themselves? Those reporters were definitely brought by Su Shengjing! He killed my brother miserably! 】

[He must not be good to my brother, he has to get rid of my brother if he wants to be popular, it is too cruel, and my brother is really miserable! 】

Fans' accusations are all pouring dirty water on Su Shengjing.

Su Shengjing’s fans quit, these people are a group of no brains, right?

The police report came out, and the video of the woman recording her confession was also released. It was said that Qin Feng did it himself, and there was no mention of Su Shengjing. Why did you blame him?

It's so annoying!

The fan manager, Xiaohua, was furious and immediately led the big fans to have a quarrel with Qin Feng's fans. Because they accounted for reason, when they asked Qin Feng's fans to show evidence, the other party was stunned.

After all, there is really no evidence to prove that Su Shengjing did it.

Fans of Qin Feng were so frustrated that they didn't dare to speak out in the end.

A sensible fan led some fans to Su Shengjing's Weibo, saying that he would apologize to him on behalf of their brother, hoping that he would not blame their brother. He was still young and naive, so he made a mistake. But who can never make mistakes in a person's entire life?

After Su Jiu saw it, she was full of question marks.

What the hell?

People in their twenties, still young?

Is Qin Feng a giant infant?!

They just apologize and it's over. It's not a lot of things, and they say that people will always make mistakes throughout their lives. There are many kinds of mistakes, and some mistakes cannot be made for a lifetime.

Su Shengjing saw it too and sneered, thinking that these fans were a little ridiculous and a little pitiful.

Most of them are still young, and sometimes it's normal to not see the facts clearly, and you can't be too harsh on them.

The one who should be blamed most is Qin Feng.

As a public figure, since he has established a good personality for himself, he should be responsible to his fans and be worthy of their likes. Otherwise, he doesn't deserve to be an idol, and he was sorry for the sincerity of that bastard's fans.

Su Shengjing replied: [Sisters, the mistake he made has nothing to do with you, and there is no need to apologize for him. You are all independent individuals, children loved by someone, and you don't have to put yourself in a humble position for one person. If you have to do this, it depends on whether the other party is worth it. 】

After his fans saw this post, they were a little jealous and reminded: [Brother, that's someone else's fan! What are you doing? 】