432

After the little boy hit the little dumpling and was taught to leave by Han Siye, he picked up the glass of the little dumpling and drank it.

If Qin Feng or someone else was staring at him in secret, he would definitely be attracted by the reckless little boy and Han Siye just now, and when he looked at him again, he would definitely not be able to tell which glass of juice he was holding.

After drinking, he picked up the little dumpling and went to the auction. She wanted to bring juice, but he didn't agree, and the little dumpling still thought it strange.

Su Shengjing was suddenly a little grateful that there were no expensive drinks at this dinner, only juice and tea, and the waiter happened to give him two glasses of juice as the little dumpling.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to steal the dragon and turn the phoenix.

Although the glass of juice is not necessarily a problem, he still has to be cautious and can no longer allow Qin Feng to take advantage of it. Facts now prove that the juice is indeed problematic.

It's right to keep an eye on himself. Otherwise, he would follow Qin Feng's way again.

Su Shengjing had already guessed what he was going to do, and it must have been for this woman to perform a drama that is unsuitable for children while he was drinking the "juice", and then someone would come in and break it.

When that happens, he will be confused.

This Qin Feng is really despicable and vicious. It is not enough to ruin him once, but to ruin him a second time!

Su Shengjing’s eyes disappeared, the gentleness and pampering he had always faced with his daughter. At this moment, he was completely replaced by ruthlessness. He twisted the woman's wrist fiercely and said coldly: "Help me do something, everything is negotiable. I can even pay you. Otherwise, I will make you regret it forever!"

The woman was so painful that her head was full of cold sweat. After hearing the words "regret for life", she panicked and cried, "I, I was wrong, what do you want me to do? I just do it!"

The banquet speech has already begun. The business leaders took the stage to express their gratitude to all the guests for their active bidding, and then began to introduce the charity done by his own company. Qin Feng had no intention to listen, and always thought about Su Shengjing.

He doesn't know how things are going now, the woman should be able to do it well, after all, Su Shengjing drank the glass of juice, and now he should have no strength to fight back.

Just thinking about it, his cell phone rang, and there was a message.

Qin Feng suddenly became excited, and immediately looked at the phone.

However, when he saw the message, his face suddenly sank.

[Mr. Qin, it's not good, something happened here, come on, come on! 】

The woman even called him, the phone rang suddenly, Qin Feng's temple jumped down fiercely, and he immediately hung up. He didn't answer, but replied: [What's the matter?! 】

[Something happened here, it's over, Mr. Qin, come on! I can’t figure it out, I don’t know what to do...]

What happened?

Could it be that Su Shengjing is dead?!

Qin Feng gritted his teeth, looked around, and saw that everyone was listening attentively. Although it is not good to leave now, the woman seems to be in a hurry, and he is inconvenient to answer the phone, so he has to go and see.

At this moment, the reporter he invited also sent him a text message: [Mr. Qin, how's the situation going, do you want to shoot now? 】

Qin Feng quickly replied: [Wait a moment, something went wrong over there, let me go and take a look first. 】

Reporter: [Okay, we are ready, we can pass anytime. 】

Qin Feng got up from his seat, and while saying embarrassment to the person next to him, he left the seat and walked in the direction of the lounge.

Su Jiu saw him at a glance, and her small eyebrows couldn't help but frown.