583

And he had been expecting her to come, when she suddenly appeared in front of him, he was a little caught off guard, and then, it was unspeakable joy, it felt better than taking the first place in the city.

Su Jiu pulled down her mask and smiled at him, "Brother, aren't you too good?"

If you are not a very familiar person, is there no way to recognize each other by a single figure, right?

It seems that even if they are separated, Zai Zai still remembers her, Su Jiu's heart feels warm.

Rong Si looked at her with the sweet smile as always, his eyes darkened again.

The little girl in front of him was wearing a white dress, with a ball head tied, and a strawberry hairpin pinned to her hair. Her skin was white and tender, her cheeks were tinged with a hint of pink, her big clear eyes flashed, and her eyelashes were long and curled, exquisite and beautiful like a doll.

"Brother, in order to reward you for recognizing me, I'll give you a gift!" Su Jiu said mysteriously, then put on her mask again and ran away from his doubtful eyes.

When she came back, she had two more boxes of strawberries in her hand, "Brother, this is for you."

Rong Si's eyes flickered, she would give him this. Did she see him stop at the strawberry section just now?

"Thank you." Rong Si did not refuse, and reached out to take it. Seeing Su Shengjing who followed and found that he was looking at him with an unhappy expression, he immediately knew what he was thinking.

He still doesn't seem to like him very much, and he doesn't need to think about it to know that it's because of the little wine.

However, Rong Si did not intend to back down. No matter who it is, no matter what they think, he doesn't want to lose his friend Xiaojiu. And, it's not just to be friends with her.

When he grows up, if she wants, he will marry her.

-

(A repeat of chapter. Will post the next one here.)

-

"How can I dislike it? Brother, the house I used to live in is much worse than the one you live in now. Moreover, I am here to look for you, not for the house, am I?"

When she said that, Rong Si had no more scruples.

After returning home, he first took the things he bought in the supermarket to the kitchen and put them away, then put the two boxes of strawberries under the water, washed them carefully, and put them out in the fruit tray.

While looking at the neatly packed home, Su Jiu looked at the very beautiful strawberries on the plate that were rinsed with water.

Now Aunt Song works in a company and is very busy at work. She often leaves early and returns late. So the housework should be done by the little villain. He is really a good cub with ingenuity.

Rong Si picked up the biggest strawberry on the plate, handed it to her, motioned her to eat it.

Su Jiu rushed to him happily, and just bowed her head to bite. Strawberries are very sweet, and she smiles crookedly.

Rong Si's eyes flickered, and the roots of his ears suddenly became a little hot, and he quickly retracted his hand.

Standing face to face with him, Su Jiu suddenly realized that even though she had grown a lot taller over the years, and she was not the same small thing as before. However, compared with the little villain, she is still a lot shorter.

But what is more eye-catching is his handsome little face, which is really pleasing to the eye.

This scene, in the eyes of others, must be a childhood sweetheart. The picture is harmonious and beautiful, but it is still very eye-catching in the eyes of Su Shengjing. How can a girl keep staring at a guy, not at all reserved!

Of course, except for her dad.

Su Shengjing walked over, first glanced at Rong Si with disgust, then tapped Su Jiu's forehead, "Wash your hands before eating."

Su Jiu ran into the kitchen and washed her hands. Then she picked a large strawberry and handed it to Rong Si. She smiled and said, "Brother, here you are."

Rong Si reached out and took a bite.

Su Jiu couldn't help sighing. To be handsome is to be handsome, and he even looks so good when he eats.

She admired it for a while before asking: "Brother, is it sweet?"

Rong Si nodded, his dark eyes seemed to have a slight smile, "Well, it's sweet."

As long as she buys it, it's sweet.

Su Shengjing watched from the sidelines, and said sourly, "Where is mine?"

Su Jiu, "..."

How old is her father, how can he be jealous with a child? Isn't he ashamed?

She was helpless and felt funny, so she could only pick a few large strawberries from the plate and hand them to her father, "Here, father also eat~"

Su Shengjing felt a little more balanced in his heart.

Su Jiu ate several sweet and sour strawberries in a row. Seeing that the little villain was always quiet and unsmiling, just like when he was a child, she felt that she had to build up his confidence as before.

Once a person has confidence, his state would be different!

Su Jiu thought for a while, and said to him, "Brother, you seem to have become taller and handsome! You study well and you are diligent. Apart from your dislike of talking and laughing, there seems to be no shortcomings!"

Rong Si was slightly startled, in her eyes, is he so good?

"Brother, I praised you. Would you please smile? I haven't seen you smile for a long time. When you smile, the sun has become bright!" Su Jiu looked at him expectantly.

"..." Rong Si pursed his lips.

In fact, he hasn't been doing very well these years. There are always people in the class who were unpleasant and jealous of him, and sometimes team up with the gangsters outside the school to deal with him.